UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

why the speed hacker still here?

Re: why the speed hacker still here?

sunshineyip;315407 said:
wrong ?where is e guild now? where is it? OMG

GM gave them(other e menber) chance, but they can't play with out speed hack. but not of all e member using hack, but all most.

like the bule cant play without guard zone. :cool:
they are playing Legends on OSI which last time i checked has tighter rules than any freeshard

pbguy434

Knight

Do people seriously believe, with all their lack of brain power, that people such as Ld speed hack?

He doesn't need to.

Errasal

Wanderer

pbguy434;315454 said:
Do people seriously believe, with all their lack of brain power, that people such as Ld speed hack?

He doesn't need to.

more A++ material, from the master of the internet himself.

juanmatus

Wanderer

pbguy434;315454 said:

He doesn't need to.

clean your mouth for that bj you just give lol

lokkz

Wanderer

it's well known im not in good affairs with Ld, never was and never will... but fact is...

he dont speed hack...

cause, if HE DOES with his 30 ms ping, what can we say about Gaspar and Sunshine from .fm?? those two can and will outrun nearly anyone on shard, from ld and contract with theirs 30-40ms to me and others with ours 200-400ms

be it a proxy, or whatever, its clearly visible that IF someone is using speed hack, wich i doubt, IT IS .fm

AH, and that coming from someone that was real good friends with the real R.W/FM guys, not those stupid junks that are left from what once was biggest demise guild.

So basically, i always was on Chinese guys side since beginning, and Always was Ld enemy, BUT, in this case, i place my bets on LD not cheating, and .fm doing it.

Now 95% of the respetable and loyable chinese guys were banned, i miss them a lot... you guys were great. The junk cheaters that stayed... i can assure that they wont last long, cause its to clear that they cheat... be it a simple proxy connection, or modded stuff.

period.

juanmatus

Wanderer

Morgoth-demise;315494 said:
it's well known im not in good affairs with Ld, never was and never will... but fact is...

he dont speed hack...

cause, if HE DOES with his 30 ms ping, what can we say about Gaspar and Sunshine from .fm?? those two can and will outrun nearly anyone on shard, from ld and contract with theirs 30-40ms to me and others with ours 200-400ms

be it a proxy, or whatever, its clearly visible that IF someone is using speed hack, wich i doubt, IT IS .fm

AH, and that coming from someone that was real good friends with the real R.W/FM guys, not those stupid junks that are left from what once was biggest demise guild.

So basically, i always was on Chinese guys side since beginning, and Always was Ld enemy, BUT, in this case, i place my bets on LD not cheating, and .fm doing it.

Now 95% of the respetable and loyable chinese guys were banned, i miss them a lot... you guys were great. The junk cheaters that stayed... i can assure that they wont last long, cause its to clear that they cheat... be it a simple proxy connection, or modded stuff.

period.
long time you dont pvp man..... long time i dont see you my friend...

Sunshine and Gaspar Lemarc are both from NY. Core dual 2, 2gb pc

i really dont know LD. hacks or not, but he was way easier killing when he was in ATHF than these days and i somebody told me he is friend with the demise staff. Also is one of the richest man in Demise, the others got banned for Obvious reason (LUNA HOUSE FULL OF BRSK AND 1MILLION CHECKS = AFK RESOURCES GATHERING) .

So, if you have lots of BRSKs and Millions of kk checks, there are only 2 reason:
or "You are a 24 hours no life UO addict guy gathering bod, filling bods, etc" or you use "afk resources gathering"

pbguy434

Knight

juanmatus;315495 said:
Core dual 2, 2gb pc
Ah, thanks for the reminder. I totally forgot how much a 'top' end PC helps you in 10 year old games. Those specs aren't even anything to brag about, so do it elsewhere.

It seems like you are just pissed off because Ld is better off than you are. Richest man in the game? Don't you think that the richest man in the game would also be the most watched? As he has said, he has been encountered numerous times by GMs, and guess who is still here? He is. Try harder next time. And don't even bring up that "friends with a GM" shit. That is seriously the most lame 'excuse' (or whatever you would like to call it) there is in the book.

Errasal

Wanderer

juanmatus;315495 said:
i really dont know LD. hacks or not, but he was way easier killing when he was in ATHF than these days and i somebody told me he is friend with the demise staff. Also is one of the richest man in Demise, the others got banned for Obvious reason (LUNA HOUSE FULL OF BRSK AND 1MILLION CHECKS = AFK RESOURCES GATHERING) .

So, if you have lots of BRSKs and Millions of kk checks, there are only 2 reason:
or "You are a 24 hours no life UO addict guy gathering bod, filling bods, etc" or you use "afk resources gathering"

i

When I was in ATHF I would say I was still at the top of the pvp spectrum. in duels/tournaments i was over 50% win rate vs Kaz. Before zorak started using playuo+ pluggins on here I faired alright vs him, thought he was a very good player. Also, my pvp is different now for various reasons:

-new template, scribe/nox fork mage with a perfect suit + darts is easily the best template in pvp
-brand new comp with a pretty AMD duel core and 3 and a half gigz of ram
-upgraded my internet connection by 50% for a meer $9 more a month.

And as to your conclussion about why im so rich. Ive been on here for over two and a half years, It's not hard to make a lot of money. You state I either have no life or I afk resoucr gather? Do you seriously think those are the only two possibilities? Well, if I where to afk resource gather, the GMs would have caught onto that longggg ago and I would be long gone by now. So do I play 24/7 and have no life? Certainly not. I'm a full-time college student and I also hold a full-time job, while still managing my time well enough to play UO and enjoy various other hobbies. I haven't even filled out a bod in over a year. How am I rich? I used to do an un-godly amount of champs/harrowers, as well as make great trades on the forums. FYI, I've trade divine for HoM more than once :p. A bit of IRL luck, a bit of work, a few set goals, and a 8 year understanding of the game and I am where i am now. Your arguements are aweful.

juanmatus

Wanderer

pbguy434;315496 said:
Ah, thanks for the reminder. I totally forgot how much a 'top' end PC helps you in 10 year old games. Those specs aren't even anything to brag about, so do it elsewhere.

It seems like you are just pissed off because Ld is better off than you are. Richest man in the game? Don't you think that the richest man in the game would also be the most watched? As he has said, he has been encountered numerous times by GMs, and guess who is still here? He is. Try harder next time. And don't even bring up that "friends with a GM" shit. That is seriously the most lame 'excuse' (or whatever you would like to call it) there is in the book.

start again forum pvp ? are you his lawyer or his bitch?
a "top" PC can deal with raids in terms of lag and shit.. wtf you dont know that?? Ohhh really, i remember, you dont play UO long time ago cause you sux so much and you can handle that your guild is almost over.

Go to Errasal house and look all the burned brsk and checks. its not a lie...

im not saying he is hacking or not... i really dont care. i just showing true facts.

and btw, i dont want to start pvp forum again, even with a guy that only log into forums and is scared to pvp and always writing "i must consider my sins"

i will not read the post anymore. i was talking to morgoth and you again as master of bitching start answering.

bye

juanmatus

Wanderer

Errasal;315499 said:
When I was in ATHF I would say I was still at the top of the pvp spectrum. in duels/tournaments i was over 50% win rate vs Kaz. Before zorak started using playuo+ pluggins on here I faired alright vs him, thought he was a very good player. Also, my pvp is different now for various reasons:

-new template, scribe/nox fork mage with a perfect suit + darts is easily the best template in pvp
-brand new comp with a pretty AMD duel core and 3 and a half gigz of ram
-upgraded my internet connection by 50% for a meer $9 more a month.

And as to your conclussion about why im so rich. Ive been on here for over two and a half years, It's not hard to make a lot of money. You state I either have no life or I afk resoucr gather? Do you seriously think those are the only two possibilities? Well, if I where to afk resource gather, the GMs would have caught onto that longggg ago and I would be long gone by now. So do I play 24/7 and have no life? Certainly not. I'm a full-time college student and I also hold a full-time job, while still managing my time well enough to play UO and enjoy various other hobbies. I haven't even filled out a bod in over a year. How am I rich? I used to do an un-godly amount of champs/harrowers, as well as make great trades on the forums. FYI, I've trade divine for HoM more than once :p. A bit of IRL luck, a bit of work, a few set goals, and a 8 year understanding of the game and I am where i am now. Your arguements are aweful.

ok man. not big deal. see you at the field :)

to pbguy show your ass in the field f**ing big mouth forum

Errasal

Wanderer

Heres my main mage if anyone has been reading this thread and is curious:

ld.stn.wn.
2/6
40 lmc
15 mana regen
15 sdi
70/70/65/70/70
25 dci (no shield)
20% enhance pots

fork: sc no pen, 40 di, 11 dci, 20 ssi

120 fenc
120 eval
120 mage
120 resist
100 scribe
80 poisoning
60 ninjitsu

On a tank mage I have absolute max sdi.
120 eval
100 scribe
15 sdi on items
12 sdi from having over 120 int

My magic arrows do 9-10
harms do 15 up close
fball= 17-18
lightning does 18-21
explo= 32-34
ebolt= 32-34

Heres a story on what usually happens when i fight someone on the field:

lets say they have 110 life and 120 resist

i curse them, they drop to 106 life

i run a screen away while and get an explo up

i run back to them

Hit with bleed from fork, fork hits for 9-11

release explo

dart= 0-1 damage

bleed= 7-9 dmg

magic arrow= 9-10

fball= 17-18

DP damage goes off= 8-10

magic arrow= 9-10

bleed damage= 4-5

explo does its damage= 32-34

105-109 dmg in the time it takes me to run up, hit them, release my explo, and do dart+ma+fball+ma

My template does so much damage, people usually dont last too long.

and with 40 lmc 15 mana regen, 20 med/focus from being a human, and a mana pool of 164, it takes me a very long time to run out of mana despite my character not having med in the template.

As for my defense, someone attacks me, I do infact run, it's the field, I don't let anyone get the advantage in pvp on me. I can run, drink a cure and do this:

mini heal- heals 13-15 dmg
g heal pot (with 20% enhance pots)- heals 27-29 dmg
mini heal- another 13-15 dmg healed

that means in the short time frame of pushing my mini heal macro + a heal pot I can heal upwards of 55 dmg nearly instantly.

I also forgot my mage has 110 life, so even if three archers all armor ignore me (somehow all hitting me through my dci and 120 wep skill, thats 35 dmg x3, which is 105 life, I run, I live.