UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why this shard is Fun?

Nesurit

Sorceror

Because There were ^SM

Have a fun UO time

crikey

Sorceror
In the state hybrid is in, I can't understand why anybody would pvp with a group that big.
Thats just how them slants do battle against the mighty AMERICA, real life included. It's their only hope to win, we are too BADASS

Korean war we lost something like 30k of ours VS like 500k-750k of them?

America, is A W E S O M E

crikey

Sorceror
No.

I played with him once while I was really drunk. He has no field awareness and can't cross heal at all
lol you seem ashamed that you teamed up with him once
Like when you wake up after a party next to a naked fat chick with a horse face: I was realllllly drunk

crikey

Sorceror
LOL

Did he message you a billion times after that to play together again? What did he say when you told him it was a terrible mistake?

I was.

I woke up the next morning like wow I can't believe I just did that lol
Yeah right lol, u didn't cure and u died and blamed me, so funny I left call on ur dumb ass haha. Shit was very comical, did u think I wanted to heal you against my buddies? Was vs Nelson and az and u got rekt, wasn't the first or last time u died to Azazel..what do u think would happen if we dueled now haha?