UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why this shard is Fun?

crikey

Sorceror
Yeah it seems SM still can recall on top of each other like in the past somehow? Or am I just slow and they just open their runebooks extremely fast and have rune to literally every coordinate haha
DUde I know lol. THey got some serous runebooks going. Especially in Delucia

Me and Nibbles fought em for a bit a couple weeks ago there. We managed to snag a couple of em, then the cavalry arrived. They killed Nibbles first, then the 4 of them jumped on me.

wuh oh

I tried like hell to spread em out, but god dang like you said, theyd recall literally 5 tiles AHEAD of me, perfect recall, and dismount mare to bola. I see it coming, turn 90 degrees. 3 seconds later, BAM recall in 5 tiles ahead of me, dismount load bola. This went on for awhile. There was no escape XD

It was some damn impressive recalling lol

crikey

Sorceror
yeah ^SM used to actually be scary lol.....nowadays, eh.....

It's like the bulk of ^SM talent flew the coup and left the jobbers behind >_<

Lol look at you, something tells me you've said that before and thought it sounded cool so... Yeah... I suck but you are literally scared to step up to me ... You sit on wins from literally months ago and u just think u are so damn cool huh lol? Hahahahaha. Fag...

RaRae

Page
if that many people started playing again as in that vid, I'd prob start playing from time to time to get in on that action.

field fights are the best part about UO.