UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why this shard is Fun?

tech.

Sorceror
are you retarded or just asian and dumb

the real techn9ne played wayy back in the day with RDV, I joined hybrid late with the name techn9ne, unknowingly taking his name.

out of respek I took the n9ne out of my name.

in the last 2 years a little kid named captain snorlax took my name and pretended to be me while I was on UOF, I do believe he was on a bola tamer.

felipe could have taken my name to scam someone, I wouldn't put it past him.

i am not a brazillian rat named felipe

are you retarded or just asian and dumb

the real techn9ne played wayy back in the day with RDV, I joined hybrid late with the name techn9ne, unknowingly taking his name.

out of respek I took the n9ne out of my name.

in the last 2 years a little kid named captain snorlax took my name and pretended to be me while I was on UOF, I do believe he was on a bola tamer.

felipe could have taken my name to scam someone, I wouldn't put it past him.

i am not a brazillian rat named felipe
But YOU scam too.. What a coincidence... Hmm and cheat.. You are just a stand up fella ain't cha?

it wasnt even a scam

amtothepm told me to go collect a house from him

the house was also a 7x7 he cried over for weeks.

i gave it away to some noob
Lol you lie just like Mickey I see...no you acted like you was amyothepm and me and him trust each other so i gave you the house and expected something in return... I didn't receive the item.. So yes... That is in fact a scam u stupid fucking donkey

it wasnt even a scam

amtothepm told me to go collect a house from him

the house was also a 7x7 he cried over for weeks.

i gave it away to some noob
You've also been caught cheating.. Funny as hell too ha. No wonder you don't 1v1 auto heals won't help u and ur one button macros won't do it all for ya;)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Sorry what? Weezy? I've never seen or heard of another long dong silver, not too many got it like me brotha;)

tech.

Sorceror
Lol you lie just like Mickey I see...no you acted like you was amyothepm and me and him trust each other so i gave you the house and expected something in return... I didn't receive the item.. So yes... That is in fact a scam u stupid fucking donkey

i came on my character that I beat you 2v2 like 20-3

i said "i have the item on other char, just transfer house here"

that should have been a red flag, fag

and dont say you didn't care about that plot because you begged me for weeks saying "you worked for that house blah blah blah"

eat a bag of dicks dawg