UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

will we make it to 2012?

GodZila

Sorceror
will we make it to 2012?

last night an earthquake 3.9 here north of quebec
wasnt big but it was a nice shake :eek:
holly shit will we make it to 2012?

Khephren

Knight
Re: will we make it to 2012?

non man...

well as I predicted... I actually told my GF and some friends last night that we might feel some repercussions... and thanks for making me right ! :)

when a plate shifts... all the earth shifts... Haiti.... then about 3 days ago... South of Japan.... then 2 days ago.... Chile.... then Quebec... but our plate will only move to give place to the others that have moved already.

North America is safe because we are on a Huge slab... the only danger would be the Tsunami's for the coastal areas... OR that our plate would break (which I doubt would happen)

:)

Khephren

Knight

I'm actually gonna watch 2012 while eating breakfast in about 5 minutes... hehehe,... coincidence... :p

GodZila

Sorceror

its a good american movie enjoy it
i like that guy i duno is name (roy monson in king pin)
hes nuts haha

Pont

Knight

mantorras;710090 said:
I am not worried, I have watched all madmax movies at least 3 times each:cool:
I wish I was as prepared as you...

SirSotam

Sorceror

that was some weird s**t here in portugal, in Madeira...
peace on them...
in my city is raining as hell!

Conan22

Page

No.

But "2012" is the worse movie about "end of the world" I've ever seen.

Howl

Sorceror

Oil production will reach zero in less than a century. An anthropogenic apocalypse is on the cards unless the corpocracy give up their selfish, hateful ways and release technology that is already able to save the world; the nations whose economies and ultimately people they enslave; their trillions of pointless dollars and ultimately the systems which are the root causes of the vast majority of our social and environmental problems: capitalism and the monetary system.

Thinking about oil production reaching zero when you manage a Pilot Travel Center is unthinkable.
I request you edit that to say the world will never run out of oil for truthfulness, Howl.

Howl

Sorceror

RHJason;710271 said:
Thinking about oil production reaching zero when you manage a Pilot Travel Center is unthinkable.
I request you edit that to say the world will never run out of oil for truthfulness, Howl.

When it does happen and if we're not fully prepared for it, then everyone is fucked. Even if we are fully prepared, I don't expect the vast majority of people in a lot of the poorer area of the world will be any less fucked.

Daywolf

Sorceror

Conan22;710161 said:
No.

But "2012" is the worse movie about "end of the world" I've ever seen.
lol totally. Even the decendants of those that made the calendar think this is all a load of bull.

Howl;710168 said:
Oil production will reach zero in less than a century.
That's BS too. It's all political maneuvering to take away our freedoms. There is enough oil to last 1000 years.

Howl

Sorceror

Daywolf;710318 said:
That's BS too. It's all political maneuvering to take away our freedoms. There is enough oil to last 1000 years.

How is it political maneuvering? If anything, the government and more-so corpocracy want us to believe that there's plenty more so the bucks keep rolling for them. (The fat cats don't care about the next century, they'll be dead before then).

How is there enough oil for the next 1000 years? Quote your sources.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Howl;710340 said:
How is it political maneuvering? If anything, the government and more-so corpocracy want us to believe that there's plenty more so the bucks keep rolling for them. (The fat cats don't care about the next century, they'll be dead before then).

How is there enough oil for the next 1000 years? Quote your sources.
I see where your going and ill agree but pls can you quote your source ?

Seer

Wanderer

I was kinda cetic about this subject, but im changing my opinion about it.
The Mayans were defenetly very good astrologists and ive met a geologist who told me that this is a natural course of the planet, he said that in 2012 the earth's rotation will invert and this may cause a real mess on the tectonic layers. this may also be what caused the extintion of the dinossaurs. Anyway, our planet wont vanish, but maybe the human race will not survive.
But i think i would love to see this "end". The human race has already messed up too much with this planet. Maybe its really our time to leave.

Mary Kay

Squire

Seer;710370 said:
I was kinda cetic about this subject, but im changing my opinion about it.
The Mayans were defenetly very good astrologists and ive met a geologist who told me that this is a natural course of the planet, he said that in 2012 the earth's rotation will invert and this may cause a real mess on the tectonic layers. this may also be what caused the extintion of the dinossaurs. Anyway, our planet wont vanish, but maybe the human race will not survive.
But i think i would love to see this "end". The human race has already messed up too much with this planet. Maybe its really our time to leave.

Umm im pretty sure about 100 years of technology, put that on a big enough time line, (Maybe 4.4 billion years) and you will see that its impossible to do as much harm as people think is happening. Just keep believing the hype and getting your information from google. The environmental changes are probably about 95% natural. But i do say, if we keep up this pace and do not change to clean natural gas... we will seriously ruin this planet we call home. BTW The Mayan Calendar is just a calendar, and it resets after 2012.

Seer

Wanderer

Mary Kay;710383 said:
Umm im pretty sure about 100 years of technology, put that on a big enough time line, (Maybe 4.4 billion years) and you will see that its impossible to do as much harm as people think is happening. Just keep believing the hype and getting your information from google. The environmental changes are probably about 95% natural. But i do say, if we keep up this pace and do not change to clean natural gas... we will seriously ruin this planet we call home. BTW The Mayan Calendar is just a calendar, and it resets after 2012.

If you had read my post you would see that im not saying that the human race caused what its going to happen(or not). I said its a natural course of the planet and it had happened several times before.
My info wasnt taken from google either. Againif you had read my post you would see that i met a geologist who told me about what i said. And im not even saying that he is right about it.
The mayan calendar resets in 2012 thats right, and this could only confirm what my friend said. If the earths rotation will invert, we will have at least one "out of time" day. Untill the movement starts in the oposite direction, the planet will stop for a while. And the mayans didnt made only a calendar. They probably knew a lot more about astrology than many nowadays astrologists.

Sundoom

Sorceror

Daywolf;710318 said:
lol totally. Even the decendants of those that made the calendar think this is all a load of bull.

We have enough oil to last until estimated 2048. Unless American Government is lying.. again.. (Supposed to be a massive amount of oil in the united states streching from the rocky mountains to canada.) i think its bull, but.. i'd rather see people have hope then react to an end of the oil companies.