UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Winning Raffle numbers

R

Ryan

Winning Raffle numbers

I tried to find these guys last night and was not able to. The winning numbers are as follows:

Grand Prize: 74
Second Prize: 374
Third Prize: 65

I will be working with the winners over the next couple of days to get them their prizes.

We will be doing another raffle in March!

Thanks to all who participated.

i have number 34, but it isnt a fire hue..

damn, i was sooo close to having all 3 winning numbers.

i have 474, can we remove the first 4 and say i won grand prize? :p

oh well, 3rds better than nothin'

Mudd

Wanderer
Omgzorz

I WON! I have ticket number 374! I just won 50k of each reg and 1 million gold! Wow this freaks me out, I've never won anything ever. Lots of regs to camp idoc houses but HMMM how am I gonna spend the 1 million gold? :D
Thanks UO Gamers!!
Caiya/Mudd/XoXo

B

bronze

congrats to the winners

although I think the contest was hacked into, because the grand prize ticket should have been #163, hehe

shernand

Wanderer
I checked the website this morning and I saw I didn't win, it was a nice surprise to find out that I actually had. That does suck though about the typo, Peekay :p

Ruiner said:
I checked the website this morning and I saw I didn't win, it was a nice surprise to find out that I actually had. That does suck though about the typo, Peekay :p

tell me about it. i was gonna buy regs ;P

B

bronze

*starts singing Love Hurts and dances slowly*

although I don't think you deserve a prize for being typo-ed, I do understand how you probably feel. If that happened to me, I think the only way to get rid of it would be to smoke myself silly...which I'll do anyway

seriously though, that sucks ass man