UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Winning Raffle numbers

Dythmar101

Wanderer
i was out crusin around on a boat the other day and saw a invisble island with a castle on it and it had a sheep pen and all kinds of neet items in the house so i assumed it was the one they are talking about.... but anways if it is the house its south of east britian about 5 screens off shore if you want to go look at it....

:) dythmar

ryze2x

Wanderer
IMO Peekay should get something. Thats a pretty big letdown for a typo. Maybe a few CBD's or something. Its like walking up to some one who had just won the loto, and telling them you rigged the show, those were lastweeks #'s. Sorry.

B

bronze

or it's like that commerical where Ed Mcmahon is asking for directions with the prize patrol, and people go crazy thinking they've won the publishers clearing house sweepstakes, lol

total letdown (I need prizes too)

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
damn dosent give me a reason to log on... i actually woulda logged on if i woulda won...claimed my prize then logged back off again :(

Dounar

Wanderer
what Tickets??

I never even recieved any tickets. I bought 5 but only got a thank you e-mail???? Go figure