UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Worst PVPer in Hybrid?

Ozzy

Sorceror
Re: Worst PVPer in Hybrid?

I truley am flattered, I was sure i would find my name somewhere in this thread xD

wkstrm

Lord

Tensu

Due to various reasons and an considerable amount of gold I've edited this post.

langers

Wanderer

Slightly surprised that my PK Pilonidal Sinus has not been mentioned yet.... I by my own admission have no idea what I am doing... perhaps I should not admin that on a public forum where my guild GM might read it ?

That said however, I resd nearly every person I killed this week.... its a karma thing

Orpheus87

Wanderer

I think that there are a lot of really bad reds.... like a lot that try to pvp but fail...

bluerooster

Wanderer

WaRgAzM;1552600 said:
mmmmmm All Scaliwags. :( They act.. as one..

Even those I despise WKD I would have to agree that Scaliwags are the noobiest pvp'ers on UOG today, along of course, with COW. Gotta love them newbs.

yayo05

Sorceror

WaRgAzM;1552600 said:
mmmmmm All Scaliwags. :( They act.. as one..

I hate to say it.. I will have to agree with WKD.. oh well. well said :)

those scaliwags.. put on quite a pvp clinic i will say.

Slip

Page

darkmatter, hes so fucking bad its not even funny. i try teaching him but he dont listen to me