UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Worst PVPer in Hybrid?

awbs

Knight
Re: Worst PVPer in Hybrid?

I nominate myself, I'm a terrible PvPer. Granted, I havent really involved myself in it as much as I should have. For example, I get killed without my oppenent casting a single offensive spell. Just his Magic Reflect and my lousy timed pots are enough to take me out. Oh but I got mad potential. I can run/hide real good.

I took out my brand new Alchy Scribe the other day and actually had a couple of good 1v1 field fights, against some Scaliwags fellows. I successfully dropped by first pot combo and delighted seeing my oppenents health redline with a few tapped buttons.

I could get used to this.

awbs;1560288 said:
I nominate myself, I'm a terrible PvPer. Granted, I havent really involved myself in it as much as I should have. For example, I get killed without my oppenent casting a single offensive spell. Just his Magic Reflect and my lousy timed pots are enough to take me out. Oh but I got mad potential. I can run/hide real good.

I took out my brand new Alchy Scribe the other day and actually had a couple of good 1v1 field fights, against some Scaliwags fellows. I successfully dropped by first pot combo and delighted seeing my oppenents health redline with a few tapped buttons.

I could get used to this.

But then u won't be worse pvper on shard no more.

awbs

Knight

TheTalentedMrZing;1560640 said:
But then u won't be worse pvper on shard no more.

After careful deliberation, I've decided I have no problem with that.

motocross95

Sorceror

I don't remember his name but he was red and he was in the Jhelom farms. I was taming bulls. He asked to duel but told me to leave the bulls out of it. We start a duel I sick I think 2 bulls on him and he dies. I got a good laugh out of it. It's hilarious that I killed him because I was working on taming and any person who's been around Hybrid knows taming is the first skill you get so I had nothing except 2 bulls. Wish I remembered his name.

Monkey D

Wanderer

A guild call 404. Some chinese group or something.. Couldn't kill 3 of us with 4 so they gated out and brought in their whole guild.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Xaelian;1574260 said:
Anyone, who starts their combo with para in a solo fight.

well its even worse when they paralyze poison.:) its my favourite, i dont even loot people like that, i feel bad.