UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Worst PVPer in Hybrid?

Re: Worst PVPer in Hybrid?

darkguimage6666;1705207 said:
...stfu popol tamer the one is pro at pvp he is good to eq / ms ...he is talented dont be jalous cause he is good... is not everyone can eq / ms like him , you need skillz and scrolls :S

huh?

Rhadam

Page

Worst pvper on hybrid... that's a hard choice.... 99% of the population are pretentious cunts.

Amazonia

Sorceror

Wallid Whitewolf;1536175 said:
Everyone is always bragging about their PVP skills and naming their characters things like "AnyTimeAnyWhere" but who proudly holds the title of worst pvper in hybrid? I nominate myself. I have been playing for several months and my character is a tamer with multiple GM skills. I've been attacked an estimated 75 times and I have never won a single fight. This includes all the times I was attacked while I had a Nightmare and WW with me and died in seconds. I often am able to escape the pks but every time I fight I die. The other day I saw this guy die while trying to tame a WW so I was trying to res him. As I did so he logged in with his red and murdered me. Im no pvper but I figured I was less than a man if I didnt go back and confront his red so I did, and he killed me again. Then he killed my Nightmare...again. I love UO and the risk of getting PKd, I quit the original UO when they introduced trammel long ago and took any sort of risk out of the game. So I have no complaints about my current fate, I just would like to claim the title of "Worst PVPER" on Hybrid. Can anyone challlenge for my title?

You should make a Tank Mage with Fencing and Alchy, I heard that is the strongest template on the shard. (Or Mace fIGHTing)

Sigler

Sorceror

Stun.Bola.Gank;1685727 said:
an copr ? come one stfu newb ... fucking addicted uo kid

Stun.Bola.Gank;1685728 said:
an corp ? come on stfu newb ... fucking addicted uo kid

Since your a newbie I just wanted to let you know that there is an edit button for when you see an error in your post.

Abu Garcia

Wanderer

KhaoZ-hybrid;1718183 said:
For one time ever I agree with test

where have you been that guild disbanned years ago i can beat almost every person that posted in this thread

Sigler;1717983 said:
Since your a newbie I just wanted to let you know that there is an edit button for when you see an error in your post.
Sigler;1717983 said:
Since you're a newbie I just wanted to let you know that there is an edit button for when you see an error in your post.

Since you're a newbie I just wanted to let you know that there is an edit button for when you see an error in your post.

katie

Sorceror

MoonWraith WkD;1717811 said:
I nominate Testament too :p

Another Testament nomination here.
And I also nominate his dial up connection as that thing truly sucks.