UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Worst PVPer in Hybrid?

HiloGL

Page
Re: Worst PVPer in Hybrid?

What;1718249 said:
Since you're a newbie I just wanted to let you know that there is an edit button for when you see an error in your post.

u play puzzlefighter knob? 1v1?

Reaves

Wanderer

im up there on the list.

I do have 1 kill (all kill rather) but that is a controversial pk so I cannot go into detail.

does all of MS/EQ count for a vote. spam tards so lame... its funny as hell tho all those shitty newb pk groups have adopted the zerg nonsense, cracks me the fuck up.

Mara

Knight

Everyone always wants to give them shit, but it's not really all that different than the other big pk guilds. They use being in a party and vent to call out targets and gain a serious advantage over individuals players. Most of the time when factioneer groups or other vent parties come around against these pk groups they don't do nearly as well.

Of the big pk guilds, I think I respect violence the most, even though they do gank. You know what they are about when you see them around, and I almost never see them act dishonorably. They just kill, grab some loot, and then go about their business. Even let tamers keep their pets, just killing mares instead of luring them. I don't see Rikomi's group much lately, but they aren't bad guys either, though they do gank (or at least have alot in the past). It's tough not to zerg gank, when blues consistently do it to you though.

Old school ownage has some nice players, but they also have some that act like real jerks, so it's a mixed bag. G&G and PKG, rarely can you expect anything but the most dishonorable behaviour from these guys. At least they are around to fight.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Mara;1718605 said:
Of the big pk guilds, I think I respect violence the most, even though they do gank. You know what they are about when you see them around, and I almost never see them act dishonorably. They just kill, grab some loot, and then go about their business. Even let tamers keep their pets, just killing mares instead of luring them. I don't see Rikomi's group much lately, but they aren't bad guys either, though they do gank (or at least have alot in the past). It's tough not to zerg gank, when blues consistently do it to you though.

Violence is terrible.

They sit in the pits and talk shit 2v6, come out and die, run to their house.

Mara;1718605 said:
Everyone always wants to give them shit, but it's not really all that different than the other big pk guilds. They use being in a party and vent to call out targets and gain a serious advantage over individuals players. Most of the time when factioneer groups or other vent parties come around against these pk groups they don't do nearly as well.

Old school ownage has some nice players, but they also have some that act like real jerks, so it's a mixed bag. G&G and PKG, rarely can you expect anything but the most dishonorable behaviour from these guys. At least they are around to fight.
wtf u been smokin?

Mara

Knight

I don't hang around the pits, so I don't know. Maybe you are right, I can't really say. But from what I have seen of the other big pk guilds over the last couple years, I don't see any other guilds that don't also return to a house when it seems to be a fair fight (ie both groups partied and on vent).

What pk guilds are out there that don't just gank solo noobs all the time. The only pkers that I really like are the ones that solo.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Mighty Boognish;1718588 said:
does all of MS/EQ count for a vote. spam tards so lame... its funny as hell tho all those shitty newb pk groups have adopted the zerg nonsense, cracks me the fuck up.

We never claim to be "elite" pvpers.

We do tho like to claim killing them in various circumstances.

You think our technique is lame ? Why that ? We always said to everyone, and it has never been hidden, that we are a bunch of nub's. A bunch of organized nub's who ends up winning at the end.

Sounds to me like we did something right, in at least allowing us to win at IDOCS & Factions ! And to have all these "elistist" pvper's get angry whenever they die to us.

Why cant people just accept that we are a bunch of noob owning people ? That's what want to do, and that's what we will keep doing over and over again.

HiloGL

Page

MadeInQuebec;1718880 said:

You think our technique is lame ? Why that ? We always said to everyone, and it has never been hidden, that we are a bunch of nub's. A bunch of organized nub's who ends up winning at the end.

Sounds to me like we did something right, in at least allowing us to win at IDOCS & Factions ! And to have all these "elistist" pvper's get angry whenever they die to us.

Why cant people just accept that we are a bunch of noob owning people ? That's what want to do, and that's what we will keep doing over and over again.

ownedtbh gg

Stides40oz

Knight

MadeInQuebec;1718880 said:

stop hiding in guards and running even numbers and u might be taken seriously

ploki

Knight

TheNuthigh;1719081 said:
this thread has been made 10 times since ive been posting on this forum

and you've made the list each time! ... you deserve a prize for that!

Tetsuo3d

Sorceror

Wallid Whitewolf;1536646 said:
So far it seems that I am the undisputed champion. Some day I will know what it feels like to kick some fella's booty but until then, Im the champ.

I challenge you to a duel.. We'll see who is the worst. :p