UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Write The Names of Your RP Characters:)

Write The Names of Your RP Characters:)

Hail to all! I am making this thread to recognize the rpers in the game when i see them:) It would be nice if you would write your characters' names, your guilds name and tag (if you have a guild of course) so that i can engage in a rp conversaton with you:) My characters are Alexius Medan, Pharaun Mizzrym, Greyon Lanceloth and Brundyth Kruger. The guild is Crown of Lanceloths and its tag is "Lan" :)I hang out mostly in Vesper since i cant find anything better to do:) Thank thee all in advance:)

Re: Write The Names of Your RP Characters:)

I used to be Lex Arcanum, captain of the covian militia but he died with the guild. Now im making a new character as we speak and his name is Tristan Ivanhoe.

Wow i want people to write their chars' names but only one who writes a reply is my ex commander :) i would like to meet your new toon dave ;)

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

I woudlnt really mind, but the same problems would occur just even worse. I play about 1 or 2 hours a day, if I'm lucky. Barely the time to do some buisness and get my bods :p

Mithrandir

Wanderer

I would just post Tirian Drake, but then it would be your old Governor, so *shrugs* No point really eh?

GankstA

Sorceror

Hadakiellah I created her to join a good rp guild but none are really in existance any more. If u know of one or are recruiting leave me a msg on here. thx

Zhang Fei

Wanderer

Slaymonok-Was Undead...Now unguilded do to inactivity
Israfel Darkmoon-Defenders Of Sosaria

Zhang Fei

Wanderer

there are a couple of us and i am extremely active if that counts for anything

Zhang Fei

Wanderer

Would any good aligned rp guilds be intrested in a rp war with the drows?standard yew millita,orc type rules...no mounts...no ms...no eq

Crown of Lanceloths would be pleased to fight you but my friends need some more rp lessons and we should work on our tactics ;) when all is done we can arrange a time and place i guess:) btw i'd love to join the drow sometime if you are recruiting:) just pm me about the conditions to join:)

I've heard about an upcomming guild called "House of Dreadfall". Their not supposed to be entirely RP but will have an RP structure and be neutral alligned. Supposedly the leader is a guy named Blayde Dreadfall and will act as a noble of some sort. They have a 18x18 next to the TcD crypt. Maybe you guys could check em out later on when theyre settled if you wanna get involved in some politics. ;)