UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Write The Names of Your RP Characters:)

i_am_buzzerd

Wanderer
Re: Write The Names of Your RP Characters:)

i wish RP was as big as it used to be
*sigh*
i might make myself a new RPer, my old one has been deleted though :/
i'll post here if i do

Ozzy

Sorceror

Ehm, when I was a noobie I was Attilla and Jon Irenicus of the Knights of trinsic ^^, then when I got a little better I was Alex Arcanum of the shadow knights, then he got bit by a vampire and became evul ^^ and then I played with Bloodclan once and then I was Tak'Wug ^^

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Ozzy;1654513 said:
Ehm, when I was a noobie I was Attilla and Jon Irenicus of the Knights of trinsic ^^, then when I got a little better I was Alex Arcanum of the shadow knights, then he got bit by a vampire and became evul ^^ and then I played with Bloodclan once and then I was Tak'Wug ^^

Wow... you were busy !

Ozzy

Sorceror

MadeInQuebec;1654522 said:
Wow... you were busy !

Define busy, my two first guilds was two failures by our friend dave ^^ Didn't do much back then I remember a fishing orc in trinsic I was always on the lookout for ^^ And a guy called Differus, he was an anoyying 12 y/o that couldn't rp an irl person :s
I remember being on a regular character at brit bank and I saw him running around wanting to duel with everyone and if they refused he was all like "LOL FUCKING NOOB YOU SUCK OMFG YOU SUCK LOLOLOLOLOLOL" so I asked him (he didn't know it was me) if KoT wasn't an rp guild, and he was like "STFU FUCKING NOOB YOU WANT FITE?!?!?", then I logged on to my rp char and kicked him out... Man I was proud...

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Ozzy;1654525 said:
"LOL FUCKING NOOB YOU SUCK OMFG YOU SUCK LOLOLOLOLOLOL" so I asked him (he didn't know it was me) if KoT wasn't an rp guild, and he was like "STFU FUCKING NOOB YOU WANT FITE?!?!?", then I logged on to my rp char and kicked him out... Man I was proud...

Those are very common RP quote's !

Ozzy

Sorceror

MadeInQuebec;1654530 said:
Those are very common RP quote's !

Yeah, and once when we sat in the eastern tavern in trinsic a red ran by and he got on to his ethy inside screamed PK and ran after him ^^

wow i thought Alex Arcanum was Dave's char like Lex Arcanum :) so you too were rping brothers? lex and alex?

Ozzy

Sorceror

Kriegphilospher;1654793 said:
wow i thought Alex Arcanum was Dave's char like Lex Arcanum :) so you too were rping brothers? lex and alex?

Yah but Dave made for a lousy brother ^^

Thought I would resurrect this post :eek:

my Rpers names are

Danny Hermanish-Good
Lucas Cadidus-Evil

both are without guilds at the moment.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Vash;1716724 said:
Thought I would resurrect this post :eek:

my Rpers names are

Danny Hermanish-Good
Lucas Cadidus-Evil

both are without guilds at the moment.

Join the undead with Lucas noob o_O

(Tak'Wug quote: Vash is a douche ^^)

My Lords and Ladies! Harken to my voice! I shall tell you of one King Tempus Wolfswift! That name may not sound familiar now but it soon will be known throughout all corners of Brittainia!! He is High King of the White Hart Tribe Barbarians (a new RP guild soon to come) and a Master of all things. He can craft all weapons and armor, Tame the most ferocious of beasts, and wield a spear like no other mortal man. You might say it is impossible for one man to be so skilled in so many a field, but I say nothing is impossible for so incredible a man as Tempus Wolfswift, for is say he has conquered the arts of Itemcraft, Spearwielding, and Animal Taming! Visit WhiteHartBarbarians.blogspot.com for more details on my High King's Tribe, soon to emerge!