UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WTB Staff.

Ortiz

Sorceror
wtff.png wtff2.png

I dont even know who this is, but suck my dick dude. Racism is cool, you are a fuckin gangster for being so bold over the internet. Fuck anybody who thinks its funny. People doing and saying whatever the fuck they want to on forums and in game. No one doing shit about it. If you are associated with this shitbag in any way fuck you too.

Yeah dude staff here is ever hardly on. You would think they would try and find more reliable trustworthy people to do so because every time I'm on there is never a gm on.. Fucking post shit for hours and hours and no response.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
So you are not proud of your heritage? Couldn't manage to create own country in Africa, hired by Americans and now live on social? It's your victory, isn't it?
Black people probably view you as an outcast, scum.

Xionu

Sorceror
So my whole argument is void because I told him to suck my dick? Fuck you too
A few of my UO friends are black. Ortiz included.

I think it's fine if you talk shit, but racism? It's not even funny enough to be worth saying.
A few of my friends are gay/lesbo.

I think it's fine if you talk shit, but gay remarks? It's not even funny enough to be worth saying.

See how that can be turned around and still make sense? That's why @Ortiz. Maybe if you grow up a little and handle a situation like an adult you will get more sympathy than just your friends. I was trying to help you out for future QQ posts, but if you want to keep being stupid be my guest.

Mister Pink

Squire
Shit talk about race/religion is wrong. That being said use your profanity filter. Nigger is one of the words in there right? If so problem solved in that you don't have to see something that you don't want to. As Kael said staff isn't on at all times. I use the profanity filters on my character. Shit talk is just made comical after that.

sk8nomad

Sorceror
I played a shard once where a player would get instantly jailed for cursing, maybe we can implement it on demise?

Mister Pink

Squire
I played a shard once where a player would get instantly jailed for cursing, maybe we can implement it on demise?

Use the profanity filter and none of that matters. You have 100% control of what comes across your screen in that respect. Jailing/Banning would be annoying for staff to have enforce.

sk8nomad

Sorceror
It was an automatic system, if a player said certain key curse words they were instantly jailed for 15 mins and it escalated quickly after that

zulu2401

Squire
I said 'beaner' on forums. Everyone is like aaaggghhhhhhh you're a racist!!!! Nope.... Your a moron its not racist, however it is derogatory. Pink is right..... Staff has their hands full with even maintaining the shard and its constant disconnects lol. Use profanity filter, or you could all be little bitches and try to get ban for everyone who ever does anything to offend you. So then all you have left are a shit ton of guard huggin blues to pvp against. You can jail deez nuts Ortiz.