UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WTB Staff.

zulu2401

Squire
Don't call yourself an African American lol..... If you were born here, then you are a fuckin American. Fuck off with the slavery and racism crap.

zulu2401

Squire
That was just desperate for them to dual client. Funny but shitty. After them dying to my stealther multiple times I don't blame them but it'd against the rules.

Mister Pink

Squire
I honestly didn't expect anything more from this post. My language filter is not the problem.

No, but you have control over seeing it or not. That kind of language shouldn't be used towards anyone, but give me a break. You have a way to stop it on your own without getting staff involved. I feel like you would rather bitch about it and hope someone gets jailed or banned over it.

Idiots on the internet are always going to use whatever personal info you give them to attack you. Should it happen? No, but accept it. It's gonna happen and unless you have more staff constantly playing policeman it's the way its gonna be. Personally would rather not get staff concerned over something like this, something that you can prevent on your own through features already provided.

I said 'beaner' on forums. Everyone is like aaaggghhhhhhh you're a racist!!!! Nope.... Your a moron its not racist, however it is derogatory. Pink is right..... Staff has their hands full with even maintaining the shard and its constant disconnects lol. Use profanity filter, or you could all be little bitches and try to get ban for everyone who ever does anything to offend you. So then all you have left are a shit ton of guard huggin blues to pvp against. You can jail deez nuts Ortiz.
I'm sick of the disconnects :(

Mister Pink

Squire
Am I wrong for wanting someone to be punished for this? You give me a fuckin break. Change the rules or enforce them.

So page a gm or send them a pm. You aren't wrong for wanting the rules to be enforced. However making a cry thread about it only gives people, that have no restraint about using these type of insults, the satisfaction of knowing it got to you. If anything this thread will probably increase the chances of this happening to you again.

Or you could just use obscenity filters and problem solved. Let them stew in their ignorance.

Last edited:

zulu2401

Squire
Even tho most people aren't hardcore racist maybe they will sink to the depths of hades and use it just to offend you. Works every time :)

zulu2401

Squire
I am a great person. I fuck milfs and shit concrete bricks that build houses so hz can fight like men. I build skyscrapers with my bare hands and use my sweat and tears as mortar. Who needs morals when you have beautiful blue eyes like mine? I am a great person I never offend people because it amuses me.

TheWhitezone

Sorceror
I am a great person. I fuck milfs and shit concrete bricks that build houses so hz can fight like men. I build skyscrapers with my bare hands and use my sweat and tears as mortar. Who needs morals when you have beautiful blue eyes like mine? I am a great person I never offend people because it amuses me.
the most racist thing i've ever read