UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WTB Staff.

raveX

Page
The problem is them saying it, not me seeing it.

So what changes just because they said it? If they keep it to themselves does it make them less racist? Maybe they are not even racist, but know that your head nearly explodes with rage when they do. Why do you let this word bother you so much more than someone calling you a faggot, or a polish guy calling you a stupid American, etc., etc. It is still singling out a group and trying to offend you with a WORD. Sticks and stones brother...

And...who do you think has made this word such a large part of our American culture now? Black people....every time I listen to rap, I hear Nigger this, Nigger that, my Nigger whack, fuck that Nigger's black. You got most of young white america calling each other nigga's because they thing its cool. It's in our culture. Go bitch at Snoop Dogg, Kanye, Wiz Khalifa, and the rest of hip-hop America.

Embrace it...they call you a Nigger, tell them damn right, and proud of it. Why cry and give them more reason to say it? Do you seriously think if you don't hear/see the word that racism isn't around?

And before you post back saying "what makes you think you know how the fuck I feel"...Well, let me tell you...As a Black Homosexual midget, I have all the right in the world.

That's right bitches, and damn proud of it.