UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wtf Happen To Pvp??????

Garra

Wanderer
Wtf Happen To Pvp??????

IF SOME DONT REMEMBER KNOW BY NOW THAT IM GOHON, OR TORMENT OR ADVENGER AND OMEN*** =]]...... ANY HOW I LEAVE FOR LIKE 5 MONTHS COME BACK AND NO MORE PVP like IT uSED TO BE? WTF? ILL BE LUCKY TO SEE LIKE 5 PPL NEAR THE GATE.. AND THERE ALL BLUE....... HORABLE. WE NEED TO GET THAT SHIT BACK. JUST BECAUSE YOU CANT HOUSE HIDE, DOESENT MEAN YOU STOP PVPING..... THATS HORABLE. HATE THIS SHIT. ITS SERIOUSLY PISSEN ME OFF :( i want it back like it used to be!! more pvp!!! ppl!!!! ima make a red jsut so all you Noobs that think they can solo or have a Gank squad be happy once more.... SOON. Need to bring this back tho peps....... Demise ant fun only huntten monsters =/ any one else have any comments about this? if so PLEASE post your thoughts
Ps. im sure this came threw here before. but new account on forrems and ive been away for so long so i dident know =D

Garra

Wanderer
Re: Wtf Happen To Pvp??????

lol well I hope so cause we seriously need to bring this shit back into play......

Lavukprenses

Wanderer

you will understand reason when you eat 5 or more precasted explosion+mind blast on your head by stpd E. haxxrs.

ZachM1

Sorceror

Lavukprenses;208782 said:
you will understand reason when you eat 5 or more precasted explosion+mind blast on your head by stpd E. haxxrs.

Maybe they wouldnt have to resort to gz killing if stupid blue turks and brs would grow some balls and flag grey and fight :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Garra

Wanderer

Keyser Soze;208786 said:
come out of tram and look around more often and you'll find pvp.
dude if you Only new how many times ive went and searched EVERY FEL gate.... that just tells you i search man... And no I dont wanna just go out there and get killed by fucken ppl that are straight up God with it eather. cause back when i played before Danm A newbies took over...
God i hope they dident scare everyone away. thats just gay. if they cant solo againts them why dont we just gank them? But nooo some how and someway ppl do stupid shit and all die. Tho i miss the old days Killa, Pistal pete, Hillion, a.k.a. Rigby, Rmac, First sight,.... So many more... just sucks to see it all go so fast. o well . Hopefully we can rebuild it.and go back tords pvping again.

Mister Dank

Knight

Garra;208802 said:
dude if you Only new how many times ive went and searched EVERY FEL gate.... that just tells you i search man... And no I dont wanna just go out there and get killed by fucken ppl that are straight up God with it eather. cause back when i played before Danm A newbies took over...
God i hope they dident scare everyone away. thats just gay. if they cant solo againts them why dont we just gank them? But nooo some how and someway ppl do stupid shit and all die. Tho i miss the old days Killa, Pistal pete, Hillion, a.k.a. Rigby, Rmac, First sight,.... So many more... just sucks to see it all go so fast. o well . Hopefully we can rebuild it.and go back tords pvping again.

try hitting despise dungeon if your looking for pvp. Back on osi I'd take my red and cruise the lost lands when I had nothing else to do... always the chance of finding a spawn being worked :D

Lucifall

Knight

Zach-demise;208794 said:
Maybe they wouldnt have to resort to gz killing if stupid blue turks and brs would grow some balls and flag grey and fight :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I"m a brazilian. :/

craig

Sorceror

If i were id join NME they are about the only guild that actually fights e. in despise and sometimes win when e. isnt in full force

Magnus speaks the wonderful truth. Or is it Magnus wonderfully speaks the truth? Or wonderful Magnus speaks the truth?

There's LOTS of PvP around, and as I've said before TEN THOUSAND TIMES, and as I will SAY AGAIN RIGHT NOW...

The ONLY reason you are not pvp'ing is because you are not looking for it! You're not trying to have fun, and not TRYING to find a fight. Put some effort into your search for pvp, and you WILL find it.

I fight countless players every single time I log in... but oh thats right, I HAVE balls.

Just because you're afraid of the packet injecting haxxor e.'s doesn't mean we all are. :D