UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wtf Happen To Pvp??????

Scorpio X

Wanderer
Re: Wtf Happen To Pvp??????

Garra;208776 said:
IF SOME DONT REMEMBER KNOW BY NOW THAT IM GOHON, OR TORMENT OR ADVENGER AND OMEN*** =]]...... ANY HOW I LEAVE FOR LIKE 5 MONTHS COME BACK AND NO MORE PVP like IT uSED TO BE? WTF? ILL BE LUCKY TO SEE LIKE 5 PPL NEAR THE GATE.. AND THERE ALL BLUE....... HORABLE. WE NEED TO GET THAT SHIT BACK. JUST BECAUSE YOU CANT HOUSE HIDE, DOESENT MEAN YOU STOP PVPING..... THATS HORABLE. HATE THIS SHIT. ITS SERIOUSLY PISSEN ME OFF :( i want it back like it used to be!! more pvp!!! ppl!!!! ima make a red jsut so all you Noobs that think they can solo or have a Gank squad be happy once more.... SOON. Need to bring this back tho peps....... Demise ant fun only huntten monsters =/ any one else have any comments about this? if so PLEASE post your thoughts
Ps. im sure this came threw here before. but new account on forrems and ive been away for so long so i dident know =D
Dude, caps, please.
Lavukprenses;208782 said:
you will understand reason when you eat 5 or more precasted explosion+mind blast on your head by stpd E. haxxrs.
Yeah, because we need to hack to cast explosion mindblast. Come out of the guards or go elsewhere. If you're going to sit there and spam guards or wait till you have outstanding numbers we're going to drop on you.
Dingus-demise;208796 said:
Those are some sweet confused faces ya got there Zach.
Never Underestimate the Confused Smiley.
Garra;208802 said:
dude if you Only new how many times ive went and searched EVERY FEL gate.... that just tells you i search man... And no I dont wanna just go out there and get killed by fucken ppl that are straight up God with it eather. cause back when i played before Danm A newbies took over...
God i hope they dident scare everyone away. thats just gay. if they cant solo againts them why dont we just gank them? But nooo some how and someway ppl do stupid shit and all die. Tho i miss the old days Killa, Pistal pete, Hillion, a.k.a. Rigby, Rmac, First sight,.... So many more... just sucks to see it all go so fast. o well . Hopefully we can rebuild it.and go back tords pvping again.
First Sight still plays, hellion and those guys got banned. Haven't seen Killa in quite a while and Pistol Pete's always been kinda flaky. He plays one week, doesn't play for a month, plays hybrid for a week, no one knows what he's doing. If you're looking for PVP, check despise from about 1pm (gmt-5) on until sw.
Lucifall;208821 said:
I"m a brazilian. :/
You're an exception.

Garra

Wanderer

pbguy434;208824 said:
Gohon stfu. You sucked then and I can only assume you suck more now.
Dude you have no room to talk. you think your the shit all the time. BIG WOOP YOUR BETER THAN ME AT A VIDIO GAME. fucking faggot. Get a life and stop Being a Momas little Boy. Stop maken your self act tuff its not amusing its not scary and its not even worth my time to read it. =/ Well go have your fun PVPING and thinking Your the best. Cause frankly I dont give a rats ass. So if you would douche bag? Stop Critacizing me.
Ohh by the way. You only say i Sucked because i ganked YOU so many times. but hey who cares right? Who ended up with more money tords te end. Hmmmmm

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Garra;208860 said:
Dude you have no room to talk. you think your the shit all the time. BIG WOOP YOUR BETER THAN ME AT A VIDIO GAME. fucking faggot. Get a life and stop Being a Momas little Boy. Stop maken your self act tuff its not amusing its not scary and its not even worth my time to read it. =/ Well go have your fun PVPING and thinking Your the best. Cause frankly I dont give a rats ass. So if you would douche bag? Stop Critacizing me.
Ohh by the way. You only say i Sucked because i ganked YOU so many times. but hey who cares right? Who ended up with more money tords te end. Hmmmmm
In that post you're not trying to act tough by calling someone over the INTERNET a faggot? And apparently his one line was worth your time to read, hell it was worth your time to make a rather long reply to.

Mister Dank

Knight

Garra;208860 said:

your time would be better spent practicing your spelling, no offense sir :>

Can anyone think of anything really good to eat when drinking Sam Adams Boston Lager? I'm eating pretzels now, any input would be appreciated, these pretzels suck.

Mister Dank

Knight

pizza is dank with beer
nothing like greasy pizza + high calorie beer to make you feel like a true american

craig

Sorceror

Damn David you drinking sams again wtf. I thought i told yeah Canadian beer is the best. The pretzels are right but the beer type is iffy.

craig

Sorceror

I wouldn't touch that vile poison you call sam adams. I just love Pils though.