UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WTF! How can people shoot threw walls in my house!

WTF! How can people shoot threw walls in my house!

This is completly Bull shit! I was sitting in my house making kegs. And along comes along a 10 person team of reds. So im like ha ha! Good thing i set my house to private!. So im like "good try guys now buzz off" And i step out from my house to the little garden area i have setup. And bang bang bang. Paralize, paralize exp exp exp dead. How the fuck can shoot me threw TWO layers of wall? I have an outside gate all around my house + there is a wall around my garden. THen when i logged on my tamer to ress myself they shot me FROM UPSTAIRS! WTF is with that! Are they fucking cheating or WHAT! Here is a pic of my house to deminstrate.

(Where the red X is where they killed my tamer but on the 2st floor not the 3rd floor)

Krist

Wanderer
I dont think the gating type stuff counts as a "wall" in terms of line of site, im nto sure about the wooden fencing. Most likely its not an exploit its just a line of site thing. BOth of those areas do not have roofs or real "walls", so id guess that they just got lucky and got a clear line of site from where they were to where you were standing.

If you try to teleport over them it gives you an error message. So there is no way you can possible paralize over it. And how do you explain to me the 2st floor kill?

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Sorry pal they can see you there, theres no real wall that block sight. You have to have a full standng wall to block it, also if they were able to see you they could also cast Meteor swarm on your wall and that will kill you too.

Ya, i just tried it. You can shoot there. Thats just freaking gay. Though. But how do you explain the 2st floor killing? Here is a image of my scroll log (big image) '

Don't whine, see what you get for antagonizing them? ROFL and I can tell you from many house kills, those are not walls. Nor can you teleport from a house to ground or the other way around, even if it is just a plot.

You got pwned.

Edit, the second floor: Again, no wall and easy line of sight.

Also, find a gate or a railing in your RL house. Now tell me you cannot see through it. No, build a railing on the second floor of your RL house.. look through it, can you see the ground? OH welcome to line of sight.

The best move you could have made is stay inside.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Punkers Slave said:
Don't whine, see what you get for antagonizing them? ROFL and I can tell you from many house kills, those are not walls. Nor can you teleport from a house to ground or the other way around, even if it is just a plot.

You got pwned.

Edit, the second floor: Again, no wall and easy line of sight.
You can teleport from inisde houses to ground.

Who

Wanderer
My only guess is the windows. Most of the time if you get it just right you can attack through windows.

They never metor swarmed me. All they did was paralize, EXP, FS, and 1 posion.
Also. Even it was MS they cant MS threw walls on the 2st floor. And they started attacking me on the 1st floor w/ all of thouse chests. Then i ran up stairs where i got paralized and a final exp to my death. If you ask me. You shouldnt be able to shoot from the inside to the outside. And the outside to the inside. :mad: I made my fucking house private for a reason. So i cant get PKeD!

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
They never metor swarmed me. All they did was paralize, EXP, FS, and 1 posion.
Also. Even it was MS they cant MS threw walls on the 2st floor. And they started attacking me on the 1st floor w/ all of thouse chests. Then i ran up stairs where i got paralized and a final exp to my death. If you ask me. You shouldnt be able to shoot from the inside to the outside. And the outside to the inside. :mad: I made my fucking house private for a reason. So i cant get PKeD!

MS doesnt have a Z limit. I can hit you at the top of a tower from the bottom floor. Also, he was paralyzing you, so you couldnt run, so obviously you were in his LoS (else you wouldnt see him casting). Looks like they got you in the right spot, and para ganked.

Scribe_mage

Wanderer
mike didnt say they did. The gate around you house isnt considered a wall so they can cast thru it. Even the large gate isnt considered a wall because you can see thru it and cast thru it.

The second level, You died because you were close to the edge. You can cast rhu windows. The little stick wall that goes in corner, unless there you can cast thru it.

You can also cast thru windows btw.