UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WTF! How can people shoot threw walls in my house!

Viciously

Wanderer
if you can come out and say 'BITCHS' to us, then yes, we can cast and kill you.
as for the 'didnt MS me' we MS'd the lord char you got on to rez yourself, why the hell are you crying you died, your doors were locked, we couldnt loot whats the big deal for real, come into our line of sight call us bitchs, thats what you get keep this silly post up and you'll see us again.

cry more

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
I just tried attakcing my alt in the same place i died for like 5 minutes. Differnt places, different angels. Notthing.

You are missing my point man, you SAW THEM casting spells, therefore YOU saw them, and THEY saw YOU. Therefore there was LoS. Your journal clearly shows that.

VileStyle

Wanderer
if you can see them casting its in your LOS and if you cant they cant see you. so obviously you were "visible" to them. stop whining you died so what

there are a lot of tricks and exploits in the LoS system, tricks such as last target, or other such targetting capabilities, sometimes classifications change it just enough to hit strangely enough
LoS is tricky, i'd reccomend using an archer or two to test out the strike-able points from every possible angle at every tile if you really want to find it
also, you should have logged your tamer when they started to para you, all the spells in the world won't kill you if your charactor isn't in the game, lol

Seeing the journal really paints the picture for you doesn't it? It's like you took us all there, to you getting your ass kicked, you shared your experience, and getting owned, with us and for that, and I'm sure I speak for everyone, we are thankful. You got owned, boom, boom, boom, stay in the middle of your house, and hide when red's are coming so they don't EQ and MS the walls and kill you anyway. Simple eh? If you're outside and you can see them, they can see you.

omfg. Either you guys have fucking stones as eyes or your stoned. For the last fucking time!
THEY DIDNT MS ME.
I WAS ON 2st FLOOR.
I WAS IN MIDDLE OF HOUSE.
I WAS SURROUNDED BY WALLS.
THE SCROLL TEXT IS *ONLY* OF MY GUY THAT DIED OUTSIDE.
THERE WAS NO FUCKING WAY ANY ONE COULD OF ATTACKED ME.
IF YOU DONT BELIVE ME ILL HAPPLY GATE YOU TO MY HOUSE AND YOU CAN TRY ATTACKING ME WHILE IM INSIDE.

NOW STFU BYE!

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
omfg. Either you guys have fucking stones as eyes or your stoned. For the last fucking time!
THEY DIDNT MS ME.
I WAS ON 2st FLOOR.
IF YOU DONT BELIVE ME ILL HAPPLY GATE YOU TO MY HOUSE AND YOU CAN TRY ATTACKING ME WHILE IM INSIDE.

NOW STFU BYE!

And, wow....

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
THEY DIDNT MS ME.
I WAS ON 2st FLOOR.

NOW STFU BYE!

stfu you terd goblin.

GringoStarr

Wanderer
There all members of the Ninja Army (N/A) and they all suck ass. Thats the only way they can kill ppl is by hunting afks in their own houses 5v1.

Viciously

Wanderer
you know what the best part about all of this is, his lord char he got on to rez himself with, we ms'd it once or twice but didnt kill him, via no body where he claims to die....
so in short this whole thread is him crying because we got his mule and trying to get us in shit for 'exploiting' he has no proof of lol

its like omg die once, yes once, cry for days on the forums jesus christ man get a fucking life.

You think i take a screenshot every time i die or something? I logged off my tamer after i died to get on my newbie mage to res my crafter. And why in the hell would i lie about dieing in my house? Omg. Thats what i thought.

fonis

Knight
This is completly Bull shit! I was sitting in my house making kegs. And along comes along a 10 person team of reds. So im like ha ha! Good thing i set my house to private!. So im like "good try guys now buzz off" And i step out from my house to the little garden area i have setup. And bang bang bang. Paralize, paralize exp exp exp dead. How the fuck can shoot me threw TWO layers of wall? I have an outside gate all around my house + there is a wall around my garden. THen when i logged on my tamer to ress myself they shot me FROM UPSTAIRS! WTF is with that! Are they fucking cheating or WHAT! Here is a pic of my house to deminstrate.

(Where the red X is where they killed my tamer but on the 2st floor not the 3rd floor)

Time for Architecture 101.

See the doorway on the second floor? People can hit inside (INSIDE) your second floor room(s) at all locations from that doorway thanks to the nice walls you put there. You basically reduced your potentially inpenetrable 18x18 plot to a 16x16 first floor, 7x13 second and third floor. And thanks to good house-pk'ers, with that 7 length, your ass is gonna get hit by those *metro* storms.

Anyway, in all, learn what spells do. Learn how to use your house's mechanics. And learn that UOG is NOT a good place to macro a trammy char.