UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wtf is going on in Luna??? (To Staff)

Ripa

Sorceror
Re: Wtf is going on in Luna??? (To Staff)

LadyCrimson said:
Well... I could move them to jail...... or fire island (evil laugh)

No, you could not. Neither Spamming nor Macro in Luna is forbidden in Demise, as far as I know.

pbguy434

Knight

Ripa said:
No, you could not. Neither Spamming nor Macro in Luna is forbidden in Demise, as far as I know.
She is a frikken staff member, she can do whatever she wants. Now get off your horse and stop complaining. And you must be blind to not read those two nice signs at the bank. I do believe that Drakull quoted them nicely for you.

This is so funny :)
"Please Don't Macro or Spam Here in Luna"

Would it be legal if people spam, please come visit my shop ??

The sign is way too polite.

Should be somthing like

Macro or Spam here in Luna = Jail capish !!

psz

Administrator

When they were originally put in, I wanted "Marcro or spam, get yourself banned"

They thought it was too harsh V_V

Ripa

Sorceror

psz said:
When they were originally put in, I wanted "Marcro or spam, get yourself banned"

They thought it was too harsh V_V

I think that if that is what you mean, it is more realistic than confusing players thinking something and acting on a totally opposite way ;)

Ripa

Sorceror

pbguy434 said:
She is a frikken staff member, she can do whatever she wants. Now get off your horse and stop complaining. And you must be blind to not read those two nice signs at the bank. I do believe that Drakull quoted them nicely for you.

No, she can not. In order to get Demise into a rule based society, ALL must follow the rules. :rolleyes: As long as I do not break any rule, no one fairly should do anything against my char.

Btw, I also posted the text signs here.

ZigZag

Wanderer

i guess the signs shouldnt be signs.. but voice messages ;) most the people cant see them b/c they are hidden behind spam of vendors and macroers..
the "please" on the sign is spoken desperately.. you have to say it loud.

by god you are dense....

.... guess Common Sense/Curtesy is in short supply everywhere these days....

hmmm, if in a movie theatre, theres a sign that says "Please do not use Cellphones while the movie is running"

I guess you will be using and talking as loud as you want cause, that sign is not a LAW...

and when a staff member asks you to turn off the cell phone.. you will use that LAW argument again...

and keep on yaking..

until theres a LAW in the senate that passes so that it is a fedual crime to talk on the cell phone in the movie theatre.

EDIT: ... Oh, sidenote/personal opinion/observation: if you have to spam PERSISTANTLY to advertise for your shop, it usually means your shop is not that good in selection/outrangous prices or both...... I mean.. a GREAT shop will have people(customers..) telling other people to go buy there.....

and no need to advertise...

[Drakull]

Knight

Well... from my point of view people should not be allowed to spam in luna (even if there are no formal rules against it), and having them moved outside luna is something that is really helpful for most of us.
On the other side, I consider that the same way vendors are being moved out of luna, other people macroing there should be moved outside too... (specially people macroing things like veterinary with the insects on a pet, Spirit Speak and other things that could be macroed somewhere else without much trouble).

Ripa

Sorceror

The Mysterious Stranger said:
by god you are dense....

.... guess Common Sense/Curtesy is in short supply everywhere these days....

hmmm, if in a movie theatre, theres a sign that says "Please do not use Cellphones while the movie is running"

I guess you will be using and talking as loud as you want cause, that sign is not a LAW...

and when a staff member asks you to turn off the cell phone.. you will use that LAW argument again...

and keep on yaking..

until theres a LAW in the senate that passes so that it is a fedual crime to talk on the cell phone in the movie theatre.

EDIT: ... Oh, sidenote/personal opinion/observation: if you have to spam to advertise for your shop, it usually means your shop is not that good in selection/outrangous prices or both...... I mean.. a GREAT shop will have people(customers..) telling other people to go buy there.....

and no need to advertise...

LOL. That was good. Wait a second ...... LOL again.

Do you know why actions are punished??? Because they is a "law" (if u want to call it that way, ok to me) saying that that action is not allowed to be done. It is not punished because it bothers me ......

So, yes, as long as spamming and/or macroing in Luna will not be forbidden, I guess all players would consider that spamming and/or macroing in Luna could be done. I posted it before, if psz wanted to say "IF YOU SPAM OR MACRO IN LUNA I WILL BAN YOU", then write that on the signs.

Btw, I already told you but I guess maybe you did not read that part. I put a vendor (my first one after 2 years here) this morning at 13:00 with around 70 items. Sold everything and restocked again and sold everything again. Cash made in around 4 hours .... nearly 3,5kk. Believe me it was a more than profitable experience, even though my advertisement man was moved 3 times, so if you have a shop, think that maybe your are doing something wrong. :rolleyes:

(*sigh*..... you are one of those...)

Well, guess Staff members will just have to keep moving you or this fuss creates enough commotion that Psz have to say: ""IF YOU SPAM OR MACRO IN LUNA I WILL BAN YOU","

(btw, I used to have a shop, made about 12 million (or 12KK?) before I went into 3rd yr univesity.. and no time to keep it stocked anymore.... .. )

Either case, I am out. you are not gonna even consider other point of views. other than, "I will do this until it becomes a RULE."

Ripa

Sorceror

(*sigh*..... you are one of those...)

Well, guess Staff members will just have to keep moving you or this fuss creates enough commotion that Psz have to say: ""IF YOU SPAM OR MACRO IN LUNA I WILL BAN YOU","

I am waiting for that day. Please do it.

(btw, I used to have a shop, made about 12 million (or 12KK?) before I went into 3rd yr univesity.. and no time to keep it stocked anymore.... .. )

See? I was right, you did something wrong.

xaxas

Wanderer

Ripa said:
So, yes, as long as spamming and/or macroing in Luna will not be forbidden, I guess all players would consider that spamming and/or macroing in Luna could be done. I posted it before, if psz wanted to say "IF YOU SPAM OR MACRO IN LUNA I WILL BAN YOU", then write that on the signs.

You need therapy. Seriously. The living proof that idiots can be found anywhere. TBH if it was up to me I'd jail you, not simply move you, because of that: "JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING IS NOT OUTLINED IN THE SECTION DOES NOT MEAN WE CANNOT ACTION YOU FOR IT.
PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE". This can be found in the rules topic. Of course we cannot expect from an obvious retard to read the rules, now can we? Neither we can expect any common sense. Of course you gaining 3M is far more important than the irritation you brought to all the people there...

[Drakull]

Knight

There is just one important thing here: that I'm still trying to get back my nickname in the forums... until that is solved this kind of problems just amuse me... :p :p :p

Ferris

Page

Simple fact is this, we ask you not to do it because we don't want to jail people for it. Can we jail people for it? Yes we can. Will we jail people for it? Very unlikely, but just like the police, sometimes we have to gas some hippies. Don't be a hippy.

Ripa

Sorceror

xaxas said:
You need therapy. Seriously. The living proof that idiots can be found anywhere.

That is harassing. Can please some staff member ban this person from forums? Thanks.

xaxas said:
TBH if it was up to me I'd jail you, not simply move you, because of that: "JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING IS NOT OUTLINED IN THE SECTION DOES NOT MEAN WE CANNOT ACTION YOU FOR IT.
PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE".

Does that mean that if I walk in Luna and a staff member does not like how I walk I can be jailed??? Hummm, interesting.

xaxas said:
Of course we cannot expect from an obvious retard to read the rules, now can we? Neither we can expect any common sense.

That is harassing again. Can please some staff member ban this person from forums once he/she gets back from the first ban? Thanks.

xaxas said:
Of course you gaining 3M is far more important than the irritation you brought to all the people there...

Irritation ?????????????????????????????? Does a msg every 40 seconds irritate you ???????????????????? Really ?????? Because I am more than tired of seeing you all yelling around Luna "I am trading this, I am trading that, I am selling this, I am selling that", and really that does not irritate me.

[Drakull]

Knight

I don't know about the irritation, but I think Luna needs more irrigation and a few more plants. It looks sometimes a little bit sad and dry.
A good set of restrooms would also be a plus, as most people spend so many hours there that I'm sure their chars could give a good use to them instead of using the walls and the corners of the bank (with the nasty smell that it gives to the area).

Ripa

Sorceror

Ferris said:
Simple fact is this, we ask you not to do it because we don't want to jail people for it. Can we jail people for it? Yes we can. Will we jail people for it? Very unlikely, but just like the police, sometimes we have to gas some hippies. Don't be a hippy.

Loved that. Ok, I will not be a hippy anymore. I would stay as a Hard Rock Singer.

xaxas

Wanderer

Ripa said:
That is harassing. Can please some staff member ban this person from forums? Thanks.

No

Ripa said:
Does that mean that if I walk in Luna and a staff member does not like how I walk I can be jailed??? Hummm, interesting.

Yes

Ripa said:
That is harassing again. Can please some staff member ban this person from forums once he/she gets back from the first ban? Thanks.

No

Ripa said:
Irritation ?????????????????????????????? Does a msg every 40 seconds irritate you ???????????????????? Really ??????

Yes

Ripa said:
Because I am more than tired of seeing you all yelling around Luna "I am trading this, I am trading that, I am selling this, I am selling that", and really that does not irritate me.

I don't give a f*ck what does and what does not irritate you.

Ripa

Sorceror

I do not think you are a staff member to even consider the possibility to ban someone who harassed me on the forums or not.

But do not worry I will follow the correct steps for that.