UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

wtf!!!

Sundae

Wanderer
Re: wtf!!!

Typically the gaters won't see who did it because they're just AFK-casting gate, you know. :)

People like to release dangerous pets right next to the gaters (Hiryus in particular end up there a lot) and then leave. The hiryu will then kill most of the gaters before guards actually get called on it or anyone kills it.

Syah

Sorceror

KING-ASD;627335 said:
i thought that isn't possbile :/
yes it is possible and he must be one,who tries to save pkers asses as a blue player on pvp field.he probably doesn`t go to sleep without his mum irl.

Cimbombom

Sorceror

dunno why but we have a lot of sick ppl here, when they achive their silly aims like killing vendors they think that they made big job actually
whoever doing this lame job should be banned

Khephren

Knight

it also can simply be a pet that was just forgotten and got wild ?

still, I don't know why this thread still comes once in a while... don't you all know that one of the only safe place to be AFK is a private house.... and even there...

they feed off your anger... so don't even bother posting it next time...

Syah

Sorceror

i think these must be observed.my friend got jailed because of killing player afk.

Khephren

Knight

Clea;627353 said:
we all know that,it didn`t happen.don`t fool yourself.

thats not the most important thing I said in my post... :)

sorry for your loss but as I mention and will mention again, there is no safe place to be afk in UO besides a private house.

I been here over 5 years and threads like this I seen more than all my fingers and toes.... lol...

It's frustrating but that's why people should know and there is also the insurance...

by mentionning it publically like this you will only ''turn them on'' (the ones that did it, if that is the case)

:)

Syah

Sorceror

Khephren;627359 said:
thats not the most important thing I said in my post... :)

sorry for your loss but as I mention and will mention again, there is no safe place to be afk in UO besides a private house.

I been here over 5 years and threads like this I seen more than all my fingers and toes.... lol...

It's frustrating but that's why people should know and there is also the insurance...

by mentionning it publically like this you will only ''turn them on'' (the ones that did it, if that is the case)

:)
you may be right but staff should consider this.

Whitemoon

Wanderer

Cimbombom guy, read psychology stuff.Those players know very well what they are doing, and how "big" this job is.You trammies got all you need to feel safe and farm in peace, what the fuck are you still whining.what the fuck do you want?A gm online 24/7 with a giant sword protecting you maybe?Shut your dirty mouth, dammit.Trammy.

Cimbombom

Sorceror

Anything hurts u? ı dont need anyone to protect my self. if u dont like what wrote here u dont have to read or make a comment also it doesn't concern you at all and get a life STFU

Syah

Sorceror

Whitemoon;627390 said:
Cimbombom guy, read psychology stuff.Those players know very well what they are doing, and how "big" this job is.You trammies got all you need to feel safe and farm in peace, what the fuck are you still whining.what the fuck do you want?A gm online 24/7 with a giant sword protecting you maybe?Shut your dirty mouth, dammit.Trammy.
why did you need to say this?you are the one of them?

Cimbombom

Sorceror

İ think the reason for whitemoon which makes him mad and write up here is where İ play from:D its a game please dont carry ur weakness here