UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

y did you quit OSI?

Re: y did you quit OSI?

Mondain's Legacy's amazingly bad balancing. Same reason why i'm going to quit here as soon as we get full ML.

Pont

Knight

When my 45 days of gameplay ran out on buying the game from a retailer not knowing anything about UO.

Seer

Wanderer

when my father said he wouldnt pay it anymore. since i was much younger and didnt want to pay it with my own money, i gave all my stuff away and quit.
its nice remembering those times thou... uo renaissence, factions loaded of players, no props, pvp skills were much more important then suits.

Gisela

Bug Hunter

Seer;694120 said:
when my father said he wouldnt pay it anymore.
This kind of stuff made me feel old until I met a guy the other day who was playing with his GRANDfather. This game and I are both ancient :D

Seer

Wanderer

Gisela;694162 said:
This kind of stuff made me feel old until I met a guy the other day who was playing with his GRANDfather. This game and I are both ancient :D

well i played on OSI like 12-14 years ago so yes... we are becoming old lol...

crackhead

Knight

there was 2 people at yew gate and they were both holding bokutos, hell one of em was prolly bile.

dsavant

Sorceror

psz;694519 said:
EA owned OSI UO *LONG* before UO was even a concept. (Ultima VII era, to be exact)

how about before, when it actually had an intro video instead of

"LOLOLOL EAGAMES"

psz

Administrator

dsavant;694631 said:
how about before, when it actually had an intro video instead of

"LOLOLOL EAGAMES"

Look at the FIRST UO discs:

Origin Systems Inc. is a wholey owned subsidiary of Electronic Arts.

The intro doesn't matter: EA bought out OSI in 1992, during Ultima 7 development.

Ultima 8 came out after Ultima 7.

Ultima Online came out after Ultima 8.

Ergo: EA has *ALWAYS* owned UO. EA funded UO. EA developed UO. EA created UO. OSI was just the dev team *AT EA* that handled the actual code.

At no point in history was UO ever NOT owned by EA.