UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

y so scared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookly

Sorceror
Re: y so scared?

Rikomi-hybrid;1820635 said:
My feelings are so hurt, I was just called a moron by a person who pretends to be a woman on a video game. Hell, I'd be a moron rather than a transsexual anyday. Living out your fantasies discreetly? Or is being a woman in a video game the only way you can get respect and attention? Man, I'd hate to be you IRL.

They obviously are hurt because after reading your "normal" posts, you definetly tried too hard not to seem like you care in this one. Taking our medication as prescribed are we?

Brookly

Sorceror

siris/james;1820610 said:
you're a clown.. do you even play this game? i only see you afk in the pits..

AFK in the pits? My dear friend, you couldn't possibly have been able to see me doing that considering my laptop is currently at HP getting fixed. I havn't been on for about a week. You must be suffering from a bad case of stupid. =(

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror

siris/james;1820385 said:
Im ill your wack (6:59:24 PM): yo sinfall whats good with that 1v3
SinfallUOG (6:59:29 PM): man i was joking we cant take you
Im ill your wack (8:22:42 PM): you know im posting this on the forums right
SinfallUOG (9:28:44 PM): whatever i don't even play UO anymore, who cares what some nerds on a message board think

you got a bad sense of humor

------

come back and play sinfall!

lol sweet fake aim logs brah

i was on a bit recently, dunno how much you'll see of me though. Whats good with that 20 mil + stockhouse you were talking about giving me?

EsK-ProDiGy;1820365 said:
k stfu josh is bad caller urinal is good caller chance is a good caller your statement made no sense u dumb ass wigger get shit on fuckn ur ass up irl all day

finally someone who post's out of honesty and not hatred.

legacy once tried to say in my vent. that he was the best fielder on uo. i lol'd and banned him from vent

Brookly;1820701 said:
The truth will remain uncertain for you won't it? =P

well since were being honest...

when i had u dl skype, i called you and i heard a guy breathing.. and i said i heard you, and your mic muted. and u continued to act like you didnt haveone

chance21021;1820676 said:

finally someone who post's out of honesty and not hatred.

legacy once tried to say in my vent. that he was the best fielder on uo. i lol'd and banned him from vent

you banned someone from your vent for saying the same type of stupid shit you do everyday? jeez....

1 out of 4 have herpes bro.... 1 out of 4.

Brookly

Sorceror

chance21021;1820714 said:
well since were being honest...

when i had u dl skype, i called you and i heard a guy breathing.. and i said i heard you, and your mic muted. and u continued to act like you didnt haveone

Honesty... Right... So you mean to tell me and the rest of the server that the ONE time I actually used Skype, you heard a guy breathing and after that you still kept referring to me as "baby" in front of the entire guild in vent? If this was true, this would just make people question you even more. I suggest you stop pretending to have a legit argument with me before you further embarrass yourself. =\

Brookly;1820741 said:
Honesty... Right... So you mean to tell me and the rest of the server that the ONE time I actually used Skype, you heard a guy breathing and after that you still kept referring to me as "baby" in front of the entire guild in vent? If this was true, this would just make people question you even more. I suggest you stop pretending to have a legit argument with me before you further embarrass yourself. =\

omg chance is gay.

Brookly;1820763 said:
Your opinion is crap considering you don't even play on this shard. =\

he right tho lol. who cares about chance he just another player, his own guild makes fun of him.

Brookly

Sorceror

Son of Wanker;1820771 said:
he right tho lol. who cares about chance he just another player, his own guild makes fun of him.

Oh I know. I just felt inclined to do him a favor by insisting that he not make up such stories in effort to reduce the amount of embarrassment he gets in these threads. So much for trying to a nice thing. =(

You're a man Brookly, you got all these guys fooled because they want to believe so much that a woman is paying attention to them. You don't talk on the mic, you post one picture of yourself and expect us to believe that's you? Not to mention that you don't handle yourself on these forums as a woman would. It's hard to believe that such a good looking woman could handle herself in such an ugly way on these forums.

Here, why don't you prove it and make me look dumb? Post a new picture with a sheet of paper saying: 'Rikomi is a moron'. But you won't because convincing your sister of holding that piece of paper would make you look retarded. She'd ask: "what's this for?" What are you going to say? That your pretending to be her in a video game lolz. And I'm the one taking prescribed drugs? Your the one with problems.

Brookly;1820763 said:
Your opinion is crap considering you don't even play on this shard. =\

Like Tribal, I don't play anymore either but that doesn't nullify our opinions on certain topics. We still forum and well, 99% of the shit that happens in game is posted about here as well. Hell, there's even some posters who feel the need to post each and every time they kill someone along with screenshots of how and when it was done. So again, we don't have to play here anymore to still understand how the shard and it's players are doing.

Not getting in your shit by any means, if you and Chance hate each other then we all have every right to post an opinion when it becomes open to the forum users.

P.S. - I could give a shit if you're a guy or a girl IRL, all I know is that you're another internet persona named Brookly and that's all I'll ever need/want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.