UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

y so scared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookly

Sorceror
Re: y so scared?

Rikomi-hybrid;1820781 said:
You're a man Brookly, you got all these guys fooled because they want to believe so much that a woman is paying attention to them. You don't talk on the mic, you post one picture of yourself and expect us to believe that's you? Not to mention that you don't handle yourself on these forums as a woman would. It's hard to believe that such a good looking woman could handle herself in such an ugly way on these forums.

Here, why don't you prove it and make me look dumb? Post a new picture with a sheet of paper saying: 'Rikomi is a moron'. But you won't because convincing your sister of holding that piece of paper would make you look retarded. She'd ask: "what's this for?" What are you going to say? That your pretending to be her in a video game lolz. And I'm the one taking prescribed drugs? Your the one with problems.

Haha!! Now how exactly is a woman supposed to act in these forums since you seem to be such an expert? You are the one who insists on harrassing me with boring conjectures. Is it ugly of me to make more sense than you? You repeat the same things over and over again. I can't help it that you always fail to prove a point on here. It explains perfectly why you are such an angry person. =\

Brookly

Sorceror

Testament;1820783 said:
Not getting in your shit by any means, if you and Chance hate each other then we all have every right to post an opinion when it becomes open to the forum users.

Oh I don't waste my time in "hating" people over a game. I simply got tired of playing with him and listening to him in vent so I moved onto greener pastures and played with a new guild. No real story behind it.

Now, on the other hand, you have people like Rikomi who try relentlessly to make a point that it shows they really are trying and in the process, makes them look sad and lonely. His hatred for me will remain a mystery. I have never played with him nor have I ever spoken to him in game yet he makes such an effort on here. That is "hatred." =\

Valid point, but women gamers have been called out to prove they are females ever since online gaming started up.

I've personally never gave a shit what sex I play a video game with, but if you're going to be a female gamer, be prepared to have guys ask for proof.

Way of the gaming world.

Brookly

Sorceror

Tribal;1820801 said:
ur opinions crap becuase ur trying to be a girl

*yawn*

Testament;1820802 said:
Valid point, but women gamers have been called out to prove they are females ever since online gaming started up.

I've personally never gave a shit what sex I play a video game with, but if you're going to be a female gamer, be prepared to have guys ask for proof.

Way of the gaming world.

Oh I am well aware of this. I don't really go out of my way in trying to prove that I am a girl because I honestly would prefer they think I am a guy. This way, I won't have people like Eric stretching the meaning of the word "platonic."

You're proving my point.

You reply to everyone who refers to you, all these posts combined in this thread is atleast 10 minutes of typing. Yet you can't wipe out that camera, take a snap shot of you to make me look dumb? You certainly have no second thoughts replying to anyone who says something bad about you, including me. But the difference between typing and pictures is that it will expose your ass to everyone.

Normally, I wouldn't give two shits what your gender is. There is plenty of ladies on here that say that they're a woman and I take it at face value. But since your such a bitch and everyone kisses your ass, I want to expose you. And your making it really easy for me.

Brookly

Sorceror

Rikomi-hybrid;1820806 said:
You're proving my point.

You reply to everyone who refers to you, all these posts combined in this thread is atleast 10 minutes of typing. Yet you can't wipe out that camera, take a snap shot of you to make me look dumb? You certainly have no second thoughts replying to anyone who says something bad about you, including me. But the difference between typing and pictures is that it will expose your ass to everyone.

Normally, I wouldn't give two shits what your gender is. There is plenty of ladies on here that say what they're a woman and I take it at face value. But since your such a bitch and everyone kisses your ass, I want to expose you. And your making it really easy for me.

Whoa DREAM BIG!

If you say so. Good luck. I look forward to this so called "exposure." Since you and Tribal have so much time on your hands, perhaps you guys can team up? ;)

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror

stop posting so much, im trying to have a forum conversation with siris but your bickering is fucking it up.... thanks

Yeah, I'm the one with to much time on my hands.

Your post count: 480
My post count: 779

Your Join Date: Oct 2007
My Join Date: Sep 2004

And if you think it's only me and tribal who thinks your a man then your sadly mistaken. But hey, good news. Now I can call legacy a homo and I got the proof to back it up.

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror

never seen a girl before stides? Picture chance with a little longer hair and keep the lip ring and you'll get the general concept

Rikomi-hybrid;1820806 said:
You're proving my point.

Normally, I wouldn't give two shits what your gender is. There is plenty of ladies on here that say that they're a woman and I take it at face value. But since your such a bitch and everyone kisses your ass, I want to expose you. And your making it really easy for me.

dude talking like that if i was a girl i wouldnt show you nothing either. psycho :(

Brookly

Sorceror

Rikomi-hybrid;1820818 said:
Yeah, I'm the one with to much time on my hands.

Your post count: 480
My post count: 779

Your Join Date: Oct 2007
My Join Date: Sep 2004

And if you think it's only me and tribal who thinks your a man then your sadly mistaken. But hey, good news. Now I can call legacy a homo and I got the proof to back it up.

Come on Rikomi... Lets see those tears! Just let it all out! Don't be afraid to show emotion!

Mico

Sorceror

Un4;1820312 said:
frank, ill be in sanford in 2 weeks.

lets go get hair cuts.

How can he get a hair cut when he got no hair? Rephrase yo shit.
Frank let's go get your head shine.

Mico

Sorceror

Rikomi-hybrid;1820956 said:
he won't show anything regardless of who asks. homo :(

What does a scrub that never left the safezone know anything about fielding? Get real. Who the fuck plays an all out pvp looting game and hides in safezone? Total scrubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.