UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You asked... we will deliver...

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
You asked... we will deliver...

We've been around for three years... we've seen the bugs and problems that come up and we always fix them.

Your number one complaint as a playerbase is the scripting of IDOC's and we will be publishing a patch to the server some time this week to rectify the problem.

Thanks for all of your patience and support!

Regards,
Ryan

Queequeg

Wanderer
Re: You asked... we will deliver...

Thank you! Now has anyone ever asked that the housing be reduced to one house per IP..............? <ducks>

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Sammich said:
explain more plz

Maybe tool use timers?

You'll get the details when the publish goes live.

Sammich

Wanderer

I know right, I can't wait to see what it is.

Maybe like 10 script guilds will quit.

Edit:

Ryan said:
You'll get the details when the publish goes live.

Cant wait.

Momoney

Sorceror

I would just like to thank the staff for all they do in trying to make our game play more enjoyable thank you :D

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Queequeg said:
Thank you! Now has anyone ever asked that the housing be reduced to one house per IP..............? <ducks>
So your answer is replacing the main focus of the economy of housing and reagents towards... trammy items and pointless bank accounts?

Phyrex

Page

I earlier read that they would ban all thirth party tools besides Razor. That would fix house timer issue by itself, would it not? ^^.

Cheers though!