UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You know why pvp is dead?

so 20 people stopped fighting cuz of a king of the hill

interesting

I remember back in 2010-2011, when literally 1 event was held a week at best and everyone cried and wanted events. Now we get them, and minimal participation at best occurs and forum resentment ensues.

Don't cry because of an event

Outkast_1

Wanderer
so 20 people stopped fighting cuz of a king of the hill

interesting

I remember back in 2010-2011, when literally 1 event was held a week at best and everyone cried and wanted events. Now we get them, and minimal participation at best occurs and forum resentment ensues.

Don't cry because of an event

That's great that you can remember things and all but, there is a big difference between what I'm talking about. GG Though.

susejmaster

Traveler
id think... if pvp with 20 ppl stopped cuz of event you would go to event to. After that "1" event im sure all the reds went back to brit bridge... drag a few into bank area and blues are back in fight. Who knows maybe your 20 man fight turns into 40 cuz the even and everyone coming back out the gate?!?!?

I have noticed that crying on day old accounts helps the cause so much!... wait no day old accounts are weeny move.

Code Blue

Knight
id think... if pvp with 20 ppl stopped cuz of event you would go to event to. After that "1" event im sure all the reds went back to brit bridge... drag a few into bank area and blues are back in fight. Who knows maybe your 20 man fight turns into 40 cuz the even and everyone coming back out the gate?!?!?

I have noticed that crying on day old accounts helps the cause so much!... wait no day old accounts are weeny move.
It's probebly pulp

Outkast_1

Wanderer

Bro if you actually played that would be one thing. Your post makes no sense, thanks for playing and all of my accounts are 10 years or more. GG

susejmaster

Traveler
Bro if you actually played that would be one thing. Your post makes no sense, thanks for playing and all of my accounts are 10 years or more. GG

Pretty sure i play... not my fault you like to cry on forums under alt names cuz your a 10 year vet and dont wanna show ppl your true cry baby bitch personality.

susejmaster

Traveler
Because of STUPID fucking trash events that magically are created when people are actually fighting. We had 20 plus people fights at Brit and boom gay ass king of the hill event.

Bubbles for Example kills pvp then signs off after 1 lame ass event. Get some staff.

Thanks for your awesome reponses that are about to come.

OMG everyone this isnt fair! i was pvpin and then they made a pvp event so i logged of and cryed in my pillow.

Outkast_1

Wanderer
#1. I don't post on alt names, I don't forum very much period. If the banning of forum accounts wasn't rampant about anyone who disagreed with you scrubs wasn't a problem, there wouldn't be a shit ton of day old accounts.
#2. Who is crying about being fair? This isn't a isolated problem this happens all of the time. I posted about a problem that needs to be address and your just a scrub that wants to try to troll. GG
#3. People don't bother posting because nothing gets changed because this forum is full of scrubs like you and amtothepm and pepsi who donate entire paychecks to have items in game.
#4. Good thing you set me straight right?

susejmaster

Traveler
maybe if you werent such a salty douche your forum accounts wouldnt get banned? All i hear is cry cry complain complain. There are plenty of people to kill im sorry that your bridge pvp was broken up due to a gm being active sounds like a terrible problem... make more lists crying its quite enjoyable. Seems your the only one that thinks a gm starting an event is a problem.

Events generally do kill group and faction pvp. I agree with outkast.

People who don't group pvp wouldn't understand how frustrating it can be to wait half a day for people to get on and have it interrupted/ended to do a jello ctf with 8 bank sitters as participants.

No, this is why PvP is dead.

1. Tamers abused in PvP and given special mares etc... tamers are ment for farming/pvm not for insta killing players.

2. Macros in PvP.. Nothing is being done about people abusing macros such as auto stealing.

3. People allowed to use/abuse lightning wands with explode weaken wand macros that hit perfectly everytime.

4. Fucking dweebs playing this game to release their IRL anger over a video game and just grief the shit out of people and reskill.

5. People not having any respect, such as little 12 year old boys like josh compton playing because his dad wont teach him anything about life, so you think the server is actually active but it's just josh compton trolling and running around on 10 different chars.

6. people getting away with ddosing others while playing in events etc... I was told plenty of times that josh compton and his boyfriends ddos people during 1v1 tournys.

No, this is why PvP is dead.

1. Tamers abused in PvP and given special mares etc... tamers are ment for farming/pvm not for insta killing players.

2. Macros in PvP.. Nothing is being done about people abusing macros such as auto stealing.

3. People allowed to use/abuse lightning wands with explode weaken wand macros that hit perfectly everytime.

4. Fucking dweebs playing this game to release their IRL anger over a video game and just grief the shit out of people and reskill.

5. People not having any respect, such as little 12 year old boys like josh compton playing because his dad wont teach him anything about life, so you think the server is actually active but it's just josh compton trolling and running around on 10 different chars.

6. people getting away with ddosing others while playing in events etc... I was told plenty of times that josh compton and his boyfriends ddos people during 1v1 tournys.

Ok I gotta disagree with 4,5&6. They are what makes uo so great.
But yea tamers suck.
Kirins/ bola cool downs / summoning balls
Wands are cheap
Events should have designated times.
Hybrid armor...

But rage is the root of UO 's greatness.