UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You know why pvp is dead?

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
The real reason hybrid dead is cuz kBR left
who? the guild that was right behind holy in flash in the pan of th ey
No, this is why PvP is dead.

1. Tamers abused in PvP and given special mares etc... tamers are ment for farming/pvm not for insta killing players.

2. Macros in PvP.. Nothing is being done about people abusing macros such as auto stealing.

3. People allowed to use/abuse lightning wands with explode weaken wand macros that hit perfectly everytime.

4. Fucking dweebs playing this game to release their IRL anger over a video game and just grief the shit out of people and reskill.

5. People not having any respect, such as little 12 year old boys like josh compton playing because his dad wont teach him anything about life, so you think the server is actually active but it's just josh compton trolling and running around on 10 different chars.

6. people getting away with ddosing others while playing in events etc... I was told plenty of times that josh compton and his boyfriends ddos people during 1v1 tournys.
somewhere between 3 and 4 rage overtook rationality in this comment.

it's beautiful.

Lol I have one account log in I Havnt completely given away yet and I'm not sure why. I don't really plan on playing anymore and the account is practically empty other than my dueling rank that is slowly decaying. Maybe if things change around here I would log back in. But I'd rather see it crash and burn.

Stoltz

Sorceror
Lol I have one account log in I Havnt completely given away yet and I'm not sure why. I don't really plan on playing anymore and the account is practically empty other than my dueling rank that is slowly decaying. Maybe if things change around here I would log back in. But I'd rather see it crash and burn.

Slowly decaying? I don't think you can go lower than last place bruh.