UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

your favorite tv show of all time?

New Deity

Wanderer
your favorite tv show of all time?

it's between Seinfeld, It's always sunny in Philadelphia, Curb your enthusiasm, Entourage for me..

emopenguin

Sorceror
Re: your favorite tv show of all time?

the 60 year old man that is my subconscious must say it is:

The Lawrence Welk Show. wholesome tv at its finest. Look at what televison has come to within the past 40 years. Sex and Violence that is it. Good Job Society :(

Comedy: Seinfeld (Honorable mention to Curb Your Enthusiasm)

Non-Comedy: Rome (Honorable mention to Star Trek: The Next Generation)

Rome is a fucking fantastic show I recently discovered. Unfortunately, it was costing HBO too much money and only two seasons were made. But I don't think its a stretch to say those two seasons are the best two seasons of television I've ever seen.

Xeneize

Sorceror

The Sopranos (the best)
Two and a half Men

now im watching How I met your Mother, its very funny :)

New Deity

Wanderer

oh yea and i recently watched season one of "Lie To Me" and it was really good.. although it had mixed reviews i found it to be quite intriguing. i hope it comes back with a second season.. =O

New Deity

Wanderer

ParagonDancer;625897 said:
Arrested Development.

yea i just finished that like 4 days ago.. lol sad how they canceled after 3 seasons. but i guess the movie's gonna be out soon.

mantorras

Sorceror

New Deity;625827 said:
it's between Seinfeld, It's always sunny in Philadelphia, Curb your enthusiasm, Entourage for me..

Man your my lost brother.That's would be my list too, I would just add Oz and Rome.

New Deity

Wanderer

mantorras;625905 said:
Man your my lost brother.That's would be my list too, I would just add Oz and Rome.

it's definitely not a coincidence man. let's get married it's a sign from god..