UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

your favorite tv show of all time?

gilgamash

Knight
Re: your favorite tv show of all time?

I think it might be "Arrested Development" or "Scrubs". And, how embarrassing, I like "Wizards of Waverly place" :)

Trid

Sorceror

hard to say but the first one that comes in my mind is:
X-Files

Oaks

Knight

I'm watching the first season of Arrested Development after a mate recommended it to me, but over halfway through the season I still don't find it interesting or funny. Can't put my finger on it but it is missing something. Just can't get "into" it.

Phelon

Knight

Oaks;810036 said:
I'm watching the first season of Arrested Development after a mate recommended it to me, but over halfway through the season I still don't find it interesting or funny. Can't put my finger on it but it is missing something. Just can't get "into" it.

I really enjoyed AD and was terribly disappointed when it was canceled. It's definitely off-beat though so I see why a lot of people wouldn't enjoy it. It's kinda like the Three Stooges or Mr. Bean, you get it or you don't.

gilgamash;809937 said:
I think it might be "Arrested Development" or "Scrubs". And, how embarrassing, I like "Wizards of Waverly place" :)
I'm pretty sure liking Scrubs is a lot more embarrassing.