UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

your favorite tv show of all time?

silvertiger

Knight
Re: your favorite tv show of all time?

Davey_Havok;754774 said:
Extinct. Saturday morning cartoons will never be what they once were.

qft!

There are so many good shows out or have been out there it's ridiculous.

I can watch Sports Center all day though. I have recently enjoyed watching Lie To Me, Legend of the Seeker, Good Guys, My Name is Earl, Married w/ Children, How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs, South Park, Family Guy, The Cleveland Show, Wipeout, The Unit, and finally my favorite TV show of all time:

HOUSE!

Oaks

Knight

ParagonDancer;800010 said:
Whose Line is it Anyway?

- Best show ever.

Ryan & Colin are legends.

There's a long string of videos, around 20+ parts, put together by one guy on youtube with all the best bits from the show. It's right good.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Infomercials on the shopping network.

Personal favorites: Slap-Chop, Magic Bullet Express and Billy Mays products

silvertiger

Knight

Steven_Greer;800372 said:
Infomercials on the shopping network.

Personal favorites: Slap-Chop, Magic Bullet Express and Billy Mays products

I love Billy Mays(RIP) but I can't stand commercials or infomercials via shopping network or anything else.:( I am a channel hopper when commercials come on(unless it's superbowl commercials.);)

nage

Page

Billy Mays was a bad dude, his ads rocked. Slap chop ad pwns, especially the rapped out version just for lolz. The ads for the product that seems to simulate a personal pleasuring motion make me lol as well (cant remember the name, its like a dumbell only different).

As for regular shows I like It's always sunny in phil, (just started watching via reruns a couple months back) anything on espn, good stand up comics, family guy, venture bros, athf and squidbillies to name a few. Anyone ever see the show "It takes a thief"?. I frickin loved that show but I think it got cancelled after a season or two (probably via lawsuit, it more/less taught you how to break into homes *cough* I mean taught you how to prevent you from being robbed). It pwned tho, I used to get robbed all the time, it provided a lot of "shit, thats what I did wrong" moments.

nage

Page

silvertiger;800834 said:
Awesome show! The ex-thief is amazing.;)

Yeah that dude was badass. Makes me wonder if he didnt get caught and sentenced to x amount of community service (the tv show about how to prevent robbery) and his time was up and the show got cancelled (at least I think it did, I did a search about a year ago to see if the show was still on using my bros tv equipment and didnt get any results after several different tries).

silvertiger

Knight

nage;801079 said:
Yeah that dude was badass. Makes me wonder if he didnt get caught and sentenced to x amount of community service (the tv show about how to prevent robbery) and his time was up and the show got cancelled (at least I think it did, I did a search about a year ago to see if the show was still on using my bros tv equipment and didnt get any results after several different tries).

:( Well at least it was good at the time. That was on like TLC right? I don't think he would have got caught. Didn't they get permission first?

nage

Page

Dunno im just speculating, no facts to back it up whatsoever :p. Cant remember the channel, im wanting to say discovery but it very well could have been tlc, my roommate always had it on the main tv when I got home (was also a big fan of it) so I only had to surf for it once or twice. Cash Cab came on either right before or right after if that helps.

I might google it when I get off work im kinda curious.

KarmannMarco

Sorceror

That 70s show
The Office (USA version)
Top Gear
Chasing Classic Cars
Family Guy
Futurama
South Park
The Ultimate Fighter
LA Ink