UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your Mares Are Pooping In My Inn

Your Mares Are Pooping In My Inn

Owned

Re: Your Mares Are Pooping In My Inn

Hehe good job :D but should probably ban them since I think it's illegal to keep wild animals locked inside... could someone actually clarify this because I also have a pet trap.

a camel

Sorceror

Confusion is my nigger. wait i mean slave! and fuck getting banned this was just for fun so fuck off bitches. ps: those peeps was I PsYcHoPaThIc. “Niggas Kick the Anthem Like This Juggalos Up in this Bitch”

Le0

Wanderer

Forsaken01;1709144 said:
Whats with all the racism on this shard? Simple minds perhaps?

Guess so
And the guy wastes his time traping mares, oh god this must be so fucking funny you must really enjoy playing Ultima Online :eek:

Forsaken01;1709144 said:
Whats with all the racism on this shard? Simple minds perhaps?

Were you breast fed until you were 15, cause you have some pretty soft skin. No one cares to hear your anti racism spiel against something thats not racist. Quit crying, quit being a bitch and get over it.

Forsaken01

Wanderer

Wow, this wasn't even directed towards you, since it wasn't you that made the comments, but its nice that you decided to jump in and shoot off at the mouth, insult, and defend someone elses ignorance. Very smart!

scarecrow41

Squire

Its not about having soft skin smart guy. Its about having the respect, decency, and knowledge to not use words that are insulting to an entire culture of people. Its rampant on this shard and only identifies the user as an inexperienced and unlearned ignoramous. Hilarious that a guy can get ridiculed on this forum for criticizing the use of one of the most abhorred terms in the american english language.

REvel

Sorceror

This thread would be alot better, If "zappa phan" didnt run like a little pussy everytime he gets in a one vs one field.

Forsaken01;1709164 said:
Wow, this wasn't even directed towards you, since it wasn't you that made the comments, but its nice that you decided to jump in and shoot off at the mouth, insult, and defend someone elses ignorance. Very smart!

ohh ok, nah i just think its lame when people call other people out for being racists when its obviously friends giving friends shit. Sorry about that.