UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your Mares Are Pooping In My Inn

Re: Your Mares Are Pooping In My Inn

_DriftwooD_;1709167 said:
This thread would be alot better, If "zappa phan" didnt run like a little pussy everytime he gets in a one vs one field.

Anytime you want to 1v1 let me know, Zappa is a 4x mage w/ taming skills so without pets he's pretty much useless 1v1.

scarecrow41;1709165 said:
Its not about having soft skin smart guy. Its about having the respect, decency, and knowledge to not use words that are insulting to an entire culture of people. Its rampant on this shard and only identifies the user as an inexperienced and unlearned ignoramous. Hilarious that a guy can get ridiculed on this forum for criticizing the use of one of the most abhorred terms in the american english language.

First of all, ignoramous lol?! Second of all, I really don't consider it insulting since most black people say that amongst themselves. How can they reserve that word for only them, thats BS. I'm really tired of blacks being so sensitive to this kind of shit when half of them weren't even born when they had no rights. Then they make channels like "BET - Black entertainment television" and just recently they made a school here in Toronto just for black people. Isn't that ridiculous? Way to undo all the progress we've made by alienating your own kind. And Canada is supposed to be known around the world for it's multiculturalism.

Seriously, this whole sensitivity thing is like hating Germans for what they did in WWII even though most of them never participated! Get over it, the world sucks!

The people who use the word at themselves are the newer generation. YOu bet your ass that the older would bust their ass if they heard them say that.

phaiel1

Squire

ya fak i hate it when black people are sensitive about being called niggers...

fak it's just a racial slur....i mean come on grow up

"if someone called me a cracker i wouldnt care" yeaahhhhhhhh totally!?!!!1111111

scarecrow41

Squire

Welcome to the world of linguistics. Different words take on different meanings in different contexts. A bunch of rich white suburban brats calling themselves the "n" word while playing an online game takes on a whole different meaning than if a few african-americans are sitting around their living room and and they use the term to one another. They don't have to explain the term to one another. The fact is the word has been historically used as a derogatory term of identification of black americans by white americans. If a white person says it they have to explain the meaning, which is never a good situation.

Its plain and simple, black americans have under gone and still live in a different world with different opportunities than us white americans do. New schools, exceptions, etc. will and should be made until punkass 15 year old white kids stop saying idiotic remarks like calling other punkass white kids "n#$@a".

At its worst the word demonstrates racial bigotry and hatred, at its best a level of unintellegence only reserved for the simple minded.

uhh I've been called cracker many times...all by black people. Does that not seem abit hypocritical, considering they preach the opposite yet they do it the most. I was the minority all throughout school so I think I know them well enough considering all my friends were black.

Scarecrow, enough with the pseudo-intellect remarks. You're not fooling anyone. If that word offends so much then they should stop using it all together and set an example. Ever watch a black comedy show? How the hell are people supposed to take it seriously after watching crap like that.

urzadek

Wanderer

w0w! i'll be sure to avoid you on my tamer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

scarecrow41

Squire

Rikomi-hybrid;1709259 said:
uhh I've been called cracker many times...all by black people. Does that not seem abit hypocritical, considering they preach the opposite yet they do it the most. I was the minority all throughout school so I think I know them well enough considering all my friends were black.

Scarecrow, enough with the pseudo-intellect remarks. You're not fooling anyone. If that word offends so much then they should stop using it all together and set an example. Ever watch a black comedy show? How the hell are people supposed to take it seriously after watching crap like that.

Hmm. I wasn't really trying to "fool" anyone into thinking I was intellectual. I didn't realize "punkass" was a term passed around at the Harvard Linguistics Inquiry. If you don't get that it takes on a different meaning when white people use it than black people than YOU,sir, are the one perpetuating the problem. You are only demonstrating your lack of life experience by failing to understand that the word is still used on a regular basis by white people to insult black people. It happens in schools, work places, on the street, etc.

What a great approach to problem solving anyway. Is that how you get away with everything in life: its not my problem its theirs!! If they stop using it I will!! Wah! Wah!

Stides40oz

Knight

Rikomi-hybrid;1709244 said:
First of all, ignoramous lol?! Second of all, I really don't consider it insulting since most black people say that amongst themselves. How can they reserve that word for only them, thats BS. I'm really tired of blacks being so sensitive to this kind of shit when half of them weren't even born when they had no rights. Then they make channels like "BET - Black entertainment television" and just recently they made a school here in Toronto just for black people. Isn't that ridiculous? Way to undo all the progress we've made by alienating your own kind. And Canada is supposed to be known around the world for it's multiculturalism.

Seriously, this whole sensitivity thing is like hating Germans for what they did in WWII even though most of them never participated! Get over it, the world sucks!

woah i live in toronto! weird!