UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your two cents...

Your two cents...

Since im sitting here bored to death macroing my character and am not very old on the shard, i figured id take my free time to gather alittle data. So, if you got a minute like i do, please feel free to give me your two cents about what a guy like me should know about the active guilds and key players of interest, both good and bad, any information is appreciated. :D

DROGADICTO

Sorceror
Re: Your two cents...

Take some time reading threads in the guild & lich lord forums and you will figure it out pretty easily.

edit: Faction forums too.

Argyle

Wanderer

Its UO, what did you expect?

Also, increase the font and lose the italics...your posts are painful to read...

Argyle

Wanderer

On a completely unrelated note, is there any way to ignore a poster these days?

Lol, im sorry to see that you lack a sense of humor, it probably comes from your superiority complex, either that or you work to much, so by the time you get online you have a headache and are generally irritated to the point of being a jackass. Its cool, hope i catch you in a better mood some other time :p

Argyle

Wanderer

I see that you stopped using italics and started using a larger font that others can read.

My work here is done.

Burninator.

I'm curious about this koruption guy.

Hours since his initial "I"m new here" thread, he bid 750k on a piece of armor by that Starwin Marvin guy.

Argyle

Wanderer

Yeah...but if he's been around Demise long, he would know that:

A.) That item most likely doesnt exist...

and

B.) 750k is about 20 times less than that piece is worth

So who knows.

on an alternate note: I hate anyone who names their char speedhack, or PlayUO or .exe (ex: Xander)

1. Speedhack.exe refers to the guild that was nice enough to pick me up, and despite my lack of need of assistance one of them gave me a million gold so i could atleast piece something together.

2. Your curiosity about me will be ended soon enough, it wont take me long to get out into the pvp scene, however my ping fluctuates based on where I happen to be playing at the time, and sadly I use a satalite connection. Hughes net is the pits... so at any given time i could ping anywhere between 30 and 2058.. my max a few minutes ago was 3000.

3. Ohh.. and yeah.. I have no idea about the price of anything on this shard, so my bid was based on what I can afford vs the availability of said item to me. So if it was low, my apology is offered, but who knows.. an idiot is born every day.. I might of gotten lucky, or scammed.. but thanks to Argyle's post I am a bit wary of that seller. Thanks.

Malafor

Knight

Be nice now argyle, he seems like a nice chap.
And compare to 90% of this server he actualy speaks english well so hes a rare breed...

Malafor;452784 said:
Be nice now argyle, he seems like a nice chap.
And compare to 90% of this server he actualy speaks english well so hes a rare breed...

Quoted for truth.

korruptionofdemise;452758 said:
Lol, im sorry to see that you lack a sense of humor, it probably comes from your superiority complex, either that or you work to much, so by the time you get online you have a headache and are generally irritated to the point of being a jackass. Its cool, hope i catch you in a better mood some other time :p

That paragraph earned you forum immunity from Team Unfa-+hful

repiovesana

Sorceror

korruptionofdemise;453649 said:
Thanks applesauce, I can use all the immunity I can get. I think with my ping... id be better off on dial up :(
He said forum immunity... I don't think it will stop him from crushing your skull out on the field :D