UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zen

Seer

Wanderer
Zen

I got confused after our fight last night.
You guys were ganking Sretep and Umber and then me and gans showed up.
More of you showed up as well and the fight was being at nearly even numbers,(i think it was like 6 of you vs 5-4 of us) and we were having some fun.
After a few rounds, where you won some and we won some, Blackrock showed up at the mg and told us you werent coming anymore because you werent having fun...
Did i misunderstood what Blackrock said or you really only want to fight when outnumbering?
Or what does it takes for a fight to be fun to you? Even numbers isnt enough?
You guys ashame Zen vets and should all be kiked out from zen.
You really dont deserve this tag.

Seer

Wanderer
Re: Zen

MusclyBarbarian;729732 said:
Usually, one loss and they're outta there.

lol. stop is the last guild who can speak about cowardness.
speak when you decide to leave your house.

EvilChild

Knight

Not sure what exactly went down because I wasn't there.

But, I can say that most people in Zen. despise going to the shit gate area to pvp for any combination of the following:

Guard Zone
Houses
Super easy access to healers
Super easy access to moongates
Random players that do nothing but try to last hit people
Nothing to gain
Complete waste of time

Pretty sure I can keep going, but I won't.

Seer

Wanderer

EvilChild;729740 said:

But, I can say that most people in Zen. despise going to the shit gate area to pvp for any combination of the following:

Guard Zone
Houses
Nothing to gain
Complete waste of time

Wasnt the case since we were all reds and we only used our house to regroup when we died.
and the only other ppl who were in fel at that time was like 3-4 stop that were too afraid to leave their house.
another funny thing was seeing BlackRock running from me in a 1vs1 with 100% hp and his dci would make him able to kill me easly.
zen vets should come back and kick those patethic new players asses from your guild.

LaRue

Squire

gans;729733 said:
i really prefer zen
some players of stop make only house pvp :)
but stop drop nice loot :)

im not a pvper but this made me giggle.. Im so mean

Seer

Wanderer

Bile;729796 said:
DC don't play blues

not anymore.
but stop still hides inside their brit house wich is sadder than zen leaving after losing a few rounds. so stfu.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Seer;729714 said:
I got confused after our fight last night.
You guys were ganking Sretep and Umber and then me and gans showed up.
More of you showed up as well and the fight was being at nearly even numbers,(i think it was like 6 of you vs 5-4 of us) and we were having some fun.
After a few rounds, where you won some and we won some, Blackrock showed up at the mg and told us you werent coming anymore because you werent having fun...
Did i misunderstood what Blackrock said or you really only want to fight when outnumbering?
Or what does it takes for a fight to be fun to you? Even numbers isnt enough?
You guys ashame Zen vets and should all be kiked out from zen.
You really dont deserve this tag.

You misunderstood what he said. We fought you guys a couple of times and after we went to our Guild house. I said that fighting at Brit Gate was boring because its the same thing over and over.

It's this over and over:
Kill somebody they go to a healer screen away and go back into a house restock and come back out.

It wasn't really dynamic or exciting just sort of bland. (the repetition and unchanging nature of the moongate style of pvp)

So I went to do homework instead and everyone else for the most part went afk or logged off.

Hopefully that sorts out any confusion, but people get bored when they fight people around houses (Not to say you guys were really house hiding, but mainly the stop people that were hiding for all of the day kinda make it boring)

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

MusclyBarbarian;729732 said:
Usually, one loss and they're outta there.

the moment of you guys drop you leave for 15 minutes and comeback with extra support. if there is no extra support you guys sit in a house.

if your name isn't bile or paul don't bother talking.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

EvilChild;729740 said:

Guard Zone
Houses
Nothing to gain
Complete waste of time

and the thread ends here.

you guys want good guild fights then let's try moving them away from the houses,army of wandering healers, blues and areas where i can get guard whacked for doing just about anything :)

not that i expect for that to happen

Seer

Wanderer

Better now. Anyway, its kinda hard to move away from brit fel when it has always been the "hot spot" for pvp.
Tbh i dont even know why it was chosen as a hot spot since to me its a "fags spot"
But anyway, we had good fights and since no one was hiding in houses or in the gz i dont think it was boring. Mass fieldfights are always fun for me.
Except for being always the first target since i have no fc/fcr and shoot mortals :p
But one thing that really bothered me was BlackRock running from me like a chicken when there were only the two of us and he had full life/mana. He ran for about 5-10mins untill another zen reached us and then i started to get ganked by them.
Pretty sad seeing a zen member doing this.... you guys didnt use to act like this.

Bile

Knight

Zen:

Right after getting waped 5v2

After getting waped 5v2

Attachments

• stop caring_3-6_17.05-1.jpg
    stop caring_3-6_17.05-1.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 92
  • stop caring_3-6_18.47.jpg
    stop caring_3-6_18.47.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 92

Bile

Knight

more wape (the 5th zen was able to run through the gate)

Attachments

• stop caring_2-19_16.56.jpg
    stop caring_2-19_16.56.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 92