UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zen

Steven_Greer

Sorceror
Re: Zen

i like this one more.

Bile

Knight

Oh, I remember that one! This is the one where you took it, lost it, we completed, turned against everyone, looted some scrolls, rolled out, and the rest was history.

VulgaRisBacK

Wanderer

So these are all the Tards in pvp now.

Still Zen, I would have guessed.. (hear it isn't the same guys either.)

STOP? Who?

o rly?

EvilChild

Knight

That's all you have from how long you've been on demise? Most of those aren't even remotely recent but a year or two old. The fact you auto take screenshots is sad, the fact that you took the time to post them is significantly worse.

Congratulations - You've wasted your life and time.

And seer as far as the original point of the topic is concerned. I hope Duck and I addressed that for you. Just because there is fighting doesn't really mean its fun for everyone nor does it mean that people will stay around whether winning or losing. Alot of times people will not return to fight because they have other things to do or are simply bored.

Bile

Knight

EvilChild;729901 said:
That's all

If I remember correctly, you did post this:

EvilChild;726396 said:
At any rate it certainly means you won't be getting any other fights from me (nor my guild if I have anything to say about it).

Keep that bitter attitude to yourself.

If Tempest and someone like DJ or ld.stn.wn were still around playing with me, you and your guild would get your ass handed to you so frequently that you would fucking quit / go back to OSI. Your top 3 are trash compared to us.

Dollpartz

Squire

Bile is actually quite dreamy, in his own speshl way. I think it's because I'm a slut and a sucker for American accents :(

Seer

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;729925 said:
The chances of Bile ever making a girl wet are about as low as Gans and Seer learning the English language

Oh cmon, my english isnt that bad is it?
Anyway, im going to England this year and ill probably improve my english there... does this means that Bile will make a girl wet?
And how about you learning to speak portuguese? I bet Bile would make a girl wet first :)

cmcmcm

Knight

always the same guys talking about irl shit..
everybody now s a irl pimp hollywood actor!

PATHETIC!

keep up with this nice topic!

EvilChild

Knight

Seer;729950 said:
Oh cmon, my english isnt that bad is it?
Anyway, im going to England this year and ill probably improve my english there... does this means that Bile will make a girl wet?
And how about you learning to speak portuguese? I bet Bile would make a girl wet first :)

Your english isn't bad.

Gans might as well be banned from the English speaking forums though because they are for english ONLY. Not sure what he calls what he says but it most certainly is not english.