UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zen

Dollpartz

Squire
Re: Zen

Yeah hickman is terrible at engrish but at least he knows that. Seer actually thinks he is fluent in English, which he isn't.. And you guys lying to him isn't helping him reach his goal in reality.

EvilChild;729962 said:
banned from the English speaking forums though because they are for english ONLY.

I think this too, but psz has a different opinion and what he says goes as far as demise rules are concerned I'm afraid :(

Seer;729950 said:
Oh cmon, my english isnt that bad is it?
Anyway, im going to England this year and ill probably improve my english there... does this means that Bile will make a girl wet?
And how about you learning to speak portuguese? I bet Bile would make a girl wet first :)

No, actually, your English is very good... Jeff should have just stuck to "Gans," ha.

Video of Bile making a girl wet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO-B60Clne4

cmcmcm

Knight

Seer;729960 said:
We know.
And calm down.
lol it s funny how u r pathetic... i just said "some peoples" and u just came quoting me like a retard hahahaha

and honestly, i dont pvp cuz my ping = 400 - 500 in game with a connection loss every 5 - 10 minutes... yea my net s sucking badly.
And last time i loged in to pvp, i droped ur shit archery like 10 times at brit gate... gg trying to house hid and get ur ass owned ;(

and yes,i understand that forum flames brings pvp... but what s the point in talking about other peoples life?

Seer

Wanderer

Dollpartz;729965 said:
Yeah hickman is terrible at engrish but at least he knows that. Seer actually thinks he is fluent in English, which he isn't.. And you guys lying to him isn't helping him reach his goal in reality.

I never said im fluent. I know im not. But at least everyone understands what im saying and since english isnt my native language im glad with it.

FunkFuria;729970 said:
bla bla bla rage bla bla bla

i was just trying to bring another person to fel but you are just too stupid to get it.
calm down my friend.
and by the way, whats the name of your char in game? because the only person who ever dropped me more than 5-6 times in a single day was Bile and im pretty sure you arent him.

jaasso

Knight

FunkFuria;729956 said:
always the same guys talking about irl shit..
everybody now s a irl pimp hollywood actor!

PATHETIC!

keep up with this nice topic!

this is what came to my mind too

cmcmcm

Knight

Seer;729974 said:
I never said im fluent. I know im not. But at least everyone understands what im saying and since english isnt my native language im glad with it.
Enjoy your fail!

Seer;729974 said:
i was just trying to bring another person to fel but you are just too stupid to get it.
LOL, fail again.

Seer;729974 said:
calm down my friend.
I'm not your friend. ;)

Seer;729974 said:
and by the way, whats the name of your char in game?
You already know that i'm not Bile. Keep looking.

Seer;729974 said:
because the only person who ever dropped me more than 5-6 times in a single day was Bile and im pretty sure you arent him.
Now Bile is your god.

You are pathetic, sorry. :(

Lucifall

Knight

darthjesus;730005 said:
keep your chin up, buddy

HAEuhEuhuHuAHHAuehAUEHuaehAUHEUhaeuHEUHEAUhuAEHUAHEUHAEUEAHUAHEuaehUAEUAHuaeHUAEHAUHEAUHAEUHAEUHAEUAHEUAEHuAEHAUHAUHauhAEUHAEuhaeUAEHUAEHAuhUAEHUAEhUAEHEAUHAEUHAEUHAEUAEhUE

Seer;729950 said:
Oh cmon, my english isnt that bad is it?
Anyway, im going to England this year and ill probably improve my english there... does this means that Bile will make a girl wet?
And how about you learning to speak portuguese? I bet Bile would make a girl wet first :)

It's not too bad, I just had to make an example out of you for calling me an angry nerd in an earlier thread.

darthjesus said:

ROFL

Seer

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;730036 said:
It's not too bad, I just had to make an example out of you for calling me an angry nerd in an earlier thread.

lol.
No hard feelings.
Btw, play more, your guild need you vets. Otherwise Zen reputation is going down the hole.

gans

Wanderer

Seer;730148 said:
lol.
No hard feelings.
Btw, play more, your guild need you vets. Otherwise Zen reputation is going down the hole.
zen have more nice players now , vlado , mary key,galder, apple... , they fight 1x1