UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zen

Re: Zen

gans;730161 said:
zen have more nice players now , vlado , mary key,galder, apple... , they fight 1x1

I've always been in Zen and I've always fought 1v1 :eek:

Seer;730148 said:
lol.
No hard feelings.
Btw, play more, your guild need you vets. Otherwise Zen reputation is going down the hole.

It's hard to be really active when the game just isn't fun like it used to be (i.e when more Chi/Zen vet.'s played)

Bile

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;730264 said:
It's hard to be really active when the game just isn't fun like it used to be (i.e when more Chi/Zen vet.'s played)

Why's that?

Carnak

Wanderer

who are u people? i mean these threads are funny but MAN! it looks like the same 5 or 6 people have been callin each other nerds for YEARS, but yet u all still sit at ur computers n play the game so........ man and its funny,most of the threads go the same way every time. someone makes a post about pvp. anyone at all. bile begins to rip into them in a funny way. a-e-i-own-u begins to yell about, i dunno, something different and nonsensical every time, then usually wraps up an argument saying he has to go to class (i dont believe him or anyone else here goes to school tho lol). the post is usually sprinkled with mary kay yelling at someone then whapping them over the head with a stick in the form of a short sentence. there are a few others but im runnin outta space lol. anyway psz comes by, says son of a bitch they're at it AGAIN? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE! , eventually locks the thread. everyone waits a week. theres an incident by a moongate or a champ. rinse and repeat. lol eventually someones gonna die or have a kid, or get a job, and it will all come to an end. till then, seems like ur stuck with one another. try to play nicer kids!

hickman48

Knight

Carnak;731055 said:
who are u people? i mean these threads are funny but MAN! it looks like the same 5 or 6 people have been callin each other nerds for YEARS, but yet u all still sit at ur computers n play the game so........ man and its funny,most of the threads go the same way every time. someone makes a post about pvp. anyone at all. bile begins to rip into them in a funny way. a-e-i-own-u begins to yell about, i dunno, something different and nonsensical every time, then usually wraps up an argument saying he has to go to class (i dont believe him or anyone else here goes to school tho lol). the post is usually sprinkled with mary kay yelling at someone then whapping them over the head with a stick in the form of a short sentence. there are a few others but im runnin outta space lol. anyway psz comes by, says son of a bitch they're at it AGAIN? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE! , eventually locks the thread. everyone waits a week. theres an incident by a moongate or a champ. rinse and repeat. lol eventually someones gonna die or have a kid, or get a job, and it will all come to an end. till then, seems like ur stuck with one another. try to play nicer kids!

its been going on since the start of the shard look at old post of red Red Squirel and zOrak going at it

Dollpartz

Squire

you forgot the part where Dollpartz chimes in with something dumb, usually attention whoring, she used to be drunk and on crack all the time but now she's sober she has no excuse... other than being a lifeless nerd and totally insane.

Oh yeah, and foreigners trying to type in English but failing miserably and falling flat on their face.
SEE: Seer, not Lucifall

gans

Wanderer

PVP OF R.W or G.w = you see Ling
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
obs ("you are 10 titles away ")

Blame

Knight

gans;731127 said:
PVP OF R.W or G.w = you see Ling
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
Harm
obs ("you are 10 titles away ")
STRONG!

gans

Wanderer

Don't trash talk about my best friend MusclyBarbarian!!!
He is DoopleGanger now something like that :)

Blame

Knight

gans;731141 said:
Don't trash talk about my best friend MusclyBarbarian!!!
He is DoopleGanger now something like that :)
Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery Gooooooooooooooooooooood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MB

Knight

Of course, I'm in the house at that point, everybody is dead. I'm not going to sit afk in my yard.