UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zen

MB

Knight
Re: Zen

1. I won't be on until after softball, 11 hours from now.

2. 1v1s are stupid, 2v2? 3v3?

MB

Knight

Outcomes I get from 1v1s on this shard:
1. You win - "You are noob."
2. You lose - "I am not noob, you must be someone else."

Blame

Knight

MusclyBarbarian;731168 said:
Outcomes I get from 1v1s on this shard:
1. You win - "You are noob."
2. You lose - "I am not noob, you must be someone else."
So?Does this mean you are afraid to fight w/o bile or paul?

Lumos

Wanderer

Just wanted to say that Zen are a bunch of assholes. I ran the whole Barracoon Spawn myself and they come in at the end and pk me. That's not the ass part, I understand it's fel blah blah blah. Then I'm like come on cant I just finish it with you? I've done all the work. So they res me and let me finish. Then they just pk me and steal my scrolls. Real classy. I've only been on this server for 2 months and I really have yet to see any kind of decent people on here.

Conan22

Page

Dollpartz;731075 said:
Oh yeah, and foreigners trying to type in English but failing miserably and falling flat on their face.
SEE: Seer, not Lucifall

And you and another guys failing miserably trying to bully him talking about him english proficiency.

Keep in mind that we are BRASILIANS, our commitment is with portuguese, our main language, the rest is the rest.

Can you type correctly in portuguese?

So keep your fingers away from your keyboard, pls.

MB

Knight

Lumos;731197 said:
Just wanted to say that Zen are a bunch of assholes. I ran the whole Barracoon Spawn myself and they come in at the end and pk me. That's not the ass part, I understand it's fel blah blah blah. Then I'm like come on cant I just finish it with you? I've done all the work. So they res me and let me finish. Then they just pk me and steal my scrolls. Real classy. I've only been on this server for 2 months and I really have yet to see any kind of decent people on here.

Oh my word, so scummy.

alllex

Knight

Lumos;731197 said:

hey, was tryin to find you in game,

I have ur scrolls

and btw, ive worked the champ level 2 to 4..
ur level 1 took you 1 hour. level 2-3-4 took 12minute.

Meet Executor at Luna bank for ur 115 magery 115 parry and 110 taming.

Lumos

Wanderer

Wow maybe there is a decent one. Didn't see your message here. Just keep the scrolls I don't need either of them for my characters. It's just the principal. Just trying to find some honorable people here and maybe a squad since it's really boring alone.

alllex

Knight

Lumos;731224 said:
Were you nemesis or nemesize or whatever? If so you are the only one that seemed decent. Didn't see your message here. Just keep the scrolls I don't need either of them for my characters. It's just the principal. Just trying to find some honorable people here and maybe a squad since it's really boring alone.

http://chi.freeforums.org/

apply :)