UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zen

Blacula

Knight
Re: Zen

Not to be hard on any guild for their way of doing things, but if you want a pvp guild you better keep on looking, brother...

jmaster

Sorceror

all i see is barcode, zen and d.c. but d.c and zen are really inactive. its a wonder how not many people pvp anymore, and it seems people just join barcode when they start to pvp. (not flaming) just what i seem to notice.

MB

Knight

gans;738438 said:
two players of d.c. come back this week and vet ones and join forces with zen we are still losing but a few more and maybe we have chance :)
yep

MB

Knight

Making fun of my skin color now? Always with the ad hominems. D.C. is the only people I see running to safety of a house.

MB

Knight

D.C. runs in house. Barcode runs to Elf Tower/Crossroads away from houses. Rest run to guard zone.

Seer

Wanderer

MusclyBarbarian;738498 said:
D.C. runs in house. Barcode runs to Elf Tower/Crossroads away from houses. Rest run to guard zone.

ur guild doesnt run... no need to run since you dont leave your house.