UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zen

Seer

Wanderer
Re: Zen

Mister Dank;738571 said:
except I had a gladiator's collar and a sash for each of my brothers before we allied Hz

still going to dodge that 2v2?

looks like you are a greedy person then...

@ the 2vs2, forget it... i wont even waste my time entering an arena with an archer.... therefore, we would be ganked in the end anyway.

Lucifall

Knight

Seer;738574 said:
@ the 2vs2, forget it... i wont even waste my time entering an arena with an archer.... therefore, we would be ganked in the end anyway.

Who has EVER mentioned an arena?

Lucifall

Knight

gans;738577 said:
mister dank is alex right ? alex take your mage and lets duel
same for you lucifall

Wait, so you have time to do 1x1's but not 2x2's?

I will duel you when I get home. Try to not abuse your "razor" too much. :eek:

Lucifall

Knight

Seer;738578 said:
my bad... anyway.. i dont feel like getting ganked after the fight(s)

No one has been ganked after a proper 2x2 with Barcode. Ask the (few) reds in Zen.

MB

Knight

Times I've gotten gold from killing gans in the past 7 days: 17

Times gans has gotten gold from killing me in the past 7 days: 3

The deductions from these statistics are clear, gentlemen.

Black Hole

Traveler

Most of all fields fights I have been with D.C. we killed all [[]]] and they keep running back healing, we keep pushing and finaly we own them like 10 - 4.( we always where same number of players like 6vs6 7vs7 some times 8vs8).
they all the time run back pull back cant hundle our atack... what they do is run back to a building in game fields or go into dungeon fields wither wither no more and also I can say when they died they call more people to joing the fight and finally when they are 10 vs 8 they won but we still have show then when they are 10 vs 6 of us we still have killed all of them.

Seer

Wanderer

Lucifall;738581 said:
No one has been ganked after a proper 2x2 with Barcode. Ask the (few) reds in Zen.

im not sure if i believe this, but anyway, we could try :)

MusclyBarbarian;738583 said:
Times I've gotten gold from killing gans in the past 7 days: 17

Times gans has gotten gold from killing me in the past 7 days: 3

The deductions from these statistics are clear, gentlemen.

here are the deductions:
1- you are about to win the biggest liar of demise trophy
2- you know shit about math

pretty sure one of them is right.... but wich one?

Lucifall

Knight

Black Hole;738585 said:
Most of all fields fights I have been with D.C. we killed all [[]]] and they keep running back healing, we keep pushing and finaly we own them like 10 - 4.( we always where same number of players like 6vs6 7vs7 some times 8vs8).
they all the time run back pull back cant hundle our atack... what they do is run back to a building in game fields or go into dungeon fields wither wither no more and also I can say when they died they call more people to joing the fight and finally when they are 10 vs 8 they won but we still have show then when they are 10 vs 6 of us we still have killed all of them.

F.E.A.R
Captain Buckshot

vs

Black Hole
Sretep
Lynax
Reikem II
Power Rangers

Who won? LOL

Black Hole

Traveler

1 more thing I forgot, You will never see a [[]]] alone in fell figthing alone they always come in mass to gank or field fight.. It seems they have a rule ( dont go play 1v1 because we gonna die... LOL)

Lucifall

Knight

Black Hole;738591 said:
1 more thing I forgot, You will never see a [[]]] alone in fell figthing alone they always come in mass to gank or field fight.. It seems they have a rule ( dont go play 1v1 because we gonna die... LOL)

Doppelganger
Bob
Doppelganger [2]
F.E.A.R.
Cucumber Jim

vs

Alexis
Tank
Sretep
Lynax
Reikem II
Black Hole
Paul Bart
purple haze
Galder
Predator

Who had more people? LOL

I respect you, but don't act like you guys are the bravest guild in the shard.

Seer

Wanderer

MusclyBarbarian;738589 said:
Of course I know math, I'm an engineer.

nice! what about making a project for replacing the eiffel tower for your nose then? they have nearly the same size(ok eiffel is slightly smaller) and your nose is much more up to date :)

Get_Bent

Sorceror

Black Hole;738591 said:
1 more thing I forgot, You will never see a [[]]] alone in fell figthing alone

LOL Says the scrub who hide in house as Stretep onevone me, wait till he low or running then proceed to attempt a gank me and fail.. This happened atleast 10 times one day.

all i can say is eat shit.. eat alot of shit