UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zen

gans

Wanderer
Re: Zen

Get out of your fucking wheelchair and do something with your life - applesauce to me
forget this detail ........................

gans

Wanderer

ok lucifall thats go for you
ghettosmurff
muscly
captain
bob
you
cumcuber
lithium
btw ares and reiken is the same person...............
i think somebody make some mistake :)

gans

Wanderer

i killed this lithium in solen hive , i can make a mistake in the name but it is same thing

Lucifall

Knight

gans;738606 said:
i killed this lithium in solen hive , i can make a mistake in the name but it is same thing

I remember Smurff, but I absolutely don't recall Lithium being there. Maybe it was a different fight.

MB

Knight

Smurf was at the fight before the one Lucifall is giving the right count for. I also have no recollection of Lithium in those fights.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

MusclyBarbarian;738439 said:

Right, because a couple more would maybe be even numbers.. 3 of us in vent, with maybe 3 of them doesn't stack up to 7 or 8 people that are all in vent and play together regularly.. but it's whatever, it will all get better soon.

gans

Wanderer

its like when i call muscly for duel .............
bile get his char i do one with same name , muscly dodge...........

Xeneize

Sorceror

gans;739512 said:
Xeneize is noob i can kill him :)

Well, i gonna be honest and you have 2 more days of chances to kill me cause after saturaday im getting my high velocity and low ping again...

So i will rock again....

Khephren

Knight

I dont pvp but sometimes I wonder if people blame it in ping or they just suck at it ?

:p

(no offence to no one btw)

Xeneize

Sorceror

Khephren;739516 said:
I dont pvp but sometimes I wonder if people blame it in ping or they just suck at it ?

:p

(no offence to no one btw)

Most used quote of a regular american high ego pvper:

You southamerican cheater, you cant kill me because i ping 50. Im going to reported for hacking!....