UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zen

Re: Zen

Lucifall;739930 said:
I am glad people can't differentiate friendship from IN-GAME teams. Good to know that out of 20 people in Zen., only about 4 or 5 know the difference.

You expect me to believe in some sort of 'friendship' between us after you assist a team of people kill us who attack my guilds' in game and real life personalities on a daily basis?

no thanks lol

Lucifall

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;740010 said:
You expect me to believe in some sort of 'friendship' between us after you assist a team of people kill us who attack my guilds' in game and real life personalities on a daily basis?

no thanks lol

One sec, let me paste here the slurs I've been called by Zen. members after I left, totally unprovoked:

Lucifall said:
"traitor"
"cheating faggot"
"douchebag-wannabe"
"bile suck up"
"useless meatshield"
"brazilian cheating monkey"
"south american piece of shit"

Congrulations on throwing away a two year long friendship because of a game. LOL

Lucifall;740018 said:
Congrulations on throwing away a two year long friendship because of a game. LOL

That's unusual for someone to congratulate themselves

*joins Barcode, congratulates self*

Once again, it's not that you left, it's who you joined

Mister Dank

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;740020 said:
That's unusual for someone to congratulate themselves

*joins Barcode, congratulates self*

stop acting like a rape victim

Lucifall

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;740020 said:

Who else could I have joined?

China? LOL
D.C.? LOL

Sorry if I don't like to play with people that I plain don't understand or just scream in vent and talk shit behind my back.

gans

Wanderer

Lucifall;740022 said:
Who else could I have joined?

China? LOL
D.C.? LOL

Sorry if I don't like to play with people that I plain don't understand or just scream in vent and talk shit behind my back.
how are you playing with jim ???????????????

Lucifall

Knight

gans;740024 said:
trust me we are better then your guild.
we are not idiots lke your guild.

If logging on MSN just to offend and provoke me isn't being an idiot, I don't know what is.

Lucifall;740026 said:
If logging on MSN just to offend and provoke me isn't being an idiot, I don't know what is.

you think I logged onto a social program that has a shitload of my real life friends just to offend you? don't flatter yourself lol

gans

Wanderer

well when gugutz leave us for join in zen , we dont care about it and he and i killing each other without rage .....
we keep our friendship without a problems
cause he play with some nice ppl...............
he dont play with person used to call brazilians of monkeys ..........................
if you like it enjoy..........

Lucifall;740032 said:
Yeah, I am such a traitor that I didn't even ask for my HoM back before I left. Keep it up.

tell you what, give me back my Totem and let me keep the HoM and I'll stop calling you a traitor

Lucifall

Knight

gans;740034 said:
well when gugutz leave us for join in zen , we dont care about it and he and i killing each other without rage .....
we keep our friendship without a problems
cause he play with some nice ppl...............
he dont play with person used to call brazilians of monkeys ..........................
if you like it enjoy..........

I am yet to offend anyone from Zen. since I left, and take a look at their reaction.

a-e-i-Own-you;740033 said:
you think I logged onto a social program that has a shitload of my real life friends just to offend you? don't flatter yourself lol

*Bile in vent: He's down*
*MSN window pops up*