UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zen

Bile

Knight
Re: Zen

ParagonDancer;740060 said:
I haven't been in vent in a while with Bile, but has he stopped doing this?

When its necessary...

When I die
When I die away from my whole guild
When my mount dies
Just about every time I die
I die

Lucifall;740062 said:
I am yet to hear him scream.... LOL

Damn it, all my lies are shot down the drain with that one...

Seer

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;740020 said:
Im ridiculous, i take this game too seriously and im mad at my friend because he killed me in-game.
My mortal enemy is a 16 years old kid who lives in a basement and loves to see me raging.
Mixing my online feelings with my irl feelings made me mad...
Thanx god i quit this game.... now i just need to find a nice shrink.

Dude, you amuse me. Plz keep going...

silvertiger

Knight

falum;735160 said:
was Wondering if i could talk to someone from zen about applying

Sure you can talk to me about it. But I must say that it is mostly useless, but they're not bad at pvp. I myself personally believe that every guild has their seasons whether they cheat, gank, or just have skill. I have been around for awhile and I have seen many powerful guilds and I have seen many powerful individuals. At one time marcedes (prominent zen member) went into fights 1 v 4,5,6, and even seven. Heck before hz switched to sl sidelines, he was defending an hz spawn again the brothers and one maybe two more and soloed them. Take into consideration that anyone of the brothers has been known to walk into a 1v4 fight and win. Most of the time however they gank, but hey it's fun ganking at times. For the most part if I think no help is needed I will not gank. This shard has changed a lot since I have been gone. Brunus a non-zeniken!?!?!?!? I give respect to most pvp'ers, but something about eating cats kinda rubs me the wrong way. Notice this though, as with seasons there are also guild times of day. Let me know if you need to know anything else about applying with zen.:D

PS- Don't get ragey in your application when they don't join you on the first app. I also recommend giving a email address not used very much or else you'll get come back to forums emails(really annoying if they have banned you on that email.;)

Khephren

Knight

Baru;740423 said:
Lol! Dudes its just a game!!

LOL

It proves how some people actually live for UO... lol

(every time I read forum stuff like that it makes me think about the phrase that I have been saying so often about arguing over the internet... LOL)

MB

Knight

Khephren;740820 said:
LOL

It proves how some people actually live for UO... lol

(every time I read forum stuff like that it makes me think about the phrase that I have been saying so often about arguing over the internet... LOL)
You come in to say this in every one of these topics. You need to realize that for the most part everyone is just dicking around trolling each other.

Blacula

Knight

Seer;740917 said:
arguing over the internet is fine as long as you calm down ;)
I like the Applesauce approach to raging (in Ventrilo anyway): *calmly asks* "Why is he soooooo gay?"