UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zen

hickman48

Knight
Re: Zen

Xeneize;739636 said:
Most used quote of a regular american high ego pvper:

You southamerican cheater, you cant kill me because i ping 50. Im going to reported for hacking!....

lol no shit right

Xeneize;739636 said:
Most used quote of a regular american high ego pvper:

You southamerican cheater, you cant kill me because i ping 50. Im going to reported for hacking!....

You guys should all listen to him.

His whole family are experts on things that are used frequently.

Just ask his mother.

I kid, I kid.

Bile

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;739871 said:
He can't read what you have to say; his head is up Bile's gaping, abused asshole

Better luck next time.......

Attachments

• yup.jpg
    yup.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 70

Lucifall

Knight

gans;739772 said:
some lucifall up to 1x1?

I want to, but since the last server wars I've had MASSIVE lag.

a-e-i-Own-you;739871 said:
He can't read what you have to say; his head is up Bile's gaping, abused asshole

I am glad people can't differentiate friendship from IN-GAME teams. Good to know that out of 20 people in Zen., only about 4 or 5 know the difference.

Lucifall;739930 said:
I am glad people can't differentiate friendship from IN-GAME teams. Good to know that out of 20 people in Zen., only about 4 or 5 know the difference.

There's also a difference in the anger people feel, and which segment of it you are using to explain the different behaviours of some members.

As I've said before, I don't care, and hold no hard feelings, but I'm betting nearly everyone you've had issues with knows the difference. People aren't angry because you switched teams, they're angry because they feel betrayed, to one of Zens more prominent enemies I might add.

Not that Ultima Online and the 17th Century are related, but if someone committed treason against their Country or their King, they would no longer be welcomed there, and I'm betting most friendships would cease to exist, except a select few.

ServiuS

Sorceror

< ?Zen.
echo $Lucifall; //model 1

echo '<br />';

echo $_[[[]]['Barcode']; //model 2

echo '<br />';

echo $Suck_Bile['Lucifall']; //model 3

?>