UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ZOMG a Video!!

Monoxide

Sorceror
Re: ZOMG a Video!!

Durban Poison- said:
ur movie sux no one can see it
Get Mozilla Firefox and open his link, it will prompt you to download what you need to view it. It's an AVI, a superior way to store audo/video without using too much space.

I'm assuming it's a scribe alchemist? I might do that with my mage. Though I like having heal/anat because it gives me a second reason to balance my stats a little bit.

Monoxide

Sorceror

MemphisWade said:
amazing.. it's like playing myself.. just not with a flaming pink cloak
What's more fun on a paralyze/mana dump with explosion pots, equake or flamestrike?

Monoxide

Sorceror

MemphisWade said:
EQ wrecks shit.. but you gotta have scrolls to not fiz
That's my plan. :) I figured why have a mage that's not effective with every spell, so I made a lot of new hotkeys and gave up stun for inscription.

Slopko

Wanderer

you're never going to land an eq combo without stun

unless they're zerging newbs that are really dumb

Monoxide

Sorceror

Slopko said:
you're never going to land an eq combo without stun

unless they're zerging newbs that are really dumb
Ahh, the power of candles. On the battlefield, confusion is king. I don't know if I'll be using equake though, collateral damage kinda sucks.

Casting spells from high to low is highly effective of course, and I'm looking for battlefield survival with a bit of a punch instead of a one hit wonder. Considering explosion potions don't stack and reflect will slow tank mages I have a window of opportunity against each type of charactor in which to win.

The real fun in magery is outwitting your enemy with unexpected spells.

DBizzle

Wanderer

You know, some people think they can heal a EQ on a 4 timer so they get GH up and get pwnt :(