UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ZOMG a Video!!

Monoxide

Sorceror
Re: ZOMG a Video!!

Slopko said:
explo
eq
boom
rumble
boom
dead
Have to be aggressive against this template because they'll be weakened if they're forced to use mana for healing themselves.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

Monoxide said:
Get Mozilla Firefox and open his link, it will prompt you to download what you need to view it. It's an AVI, a superior way to store audo/video without using too much space.

I'm assuming it's a scribe alchemist? I might do that with my mage. Though I like having heal/anat because it gives me a second reason to balance my stats a little bit.

I can still open it, but for the record, his AVI file is broken; probably lost some databitz whilst uploading.

Naz

Sorceror

Pot tamer sucks and i bet he tried it 100 times befor he managed to do it.

Slopko

Wanderer

dbizzle SS needs you back, they can't gank 5 on 1 with a bola tamer. Killed the tamer, a d block and redlined another three times. finally i went in their gate to their castle and two bola tamers killed me in a 10x10 square trap :D

DBizzle

Wanderer

Sir, S*S is dead and i quit the guild 4 months ago when they started rolling with a faggot who goes by the name of Morgan le fag or something:(
Wut The Fook, [e cry

Lynyrd

Knight

Rambone said:
I can still open it, but for the record, his AVI file is broken; probably lost some databitz whilst uploading.
I can watch it with no problem.

Right-click > Save Target As

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

Lynyrd said:
I can watch it with no problem.

Right-click > Save Target As

yes, i have no doubts you can. I merely said that the avi was broken, which would explain why some people may not have been able to view it.