UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ZS

royal kapero2

Sorceror
I understand the problem. The strongest Polish people escape from Poland to the US. The strongest Polish players escape from the Polish guild to the American guilds. It means DannoBro needs to deal with some Polish discards.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
I understand the problem. The strongest Polish people escape from Poland to the US. The strongest Polish players escape from the Polish guild to the American guilds. It means DannoBro needs to deal with some Polish discards.
All sort of people travel there, Richard Roszkowski was the last name of a "famouse" Polish guy in the USA.
A "strong" guy... his name was all over the news here.
(killed his wife and doughter; aparently Polish president wanted to save him from a death sentece awaiting for him in the USA)

royal kapero2

Sorceror
All sort of people travel there, Richard Roszkowski was the last name of a "famouse" Polish guy in the USA.
A "strong" guy... his name was all over the news here.
(killed his wife and doughter; aparently Polish president wanted to save him from a death sentece awaiting for him in the USA)
Well, Ishida was in Hz but didn't last long in the US either. Time is a factor that can verify if someone is strong or not.

MB

Knight
Only famous Polish immigrant I know is Polanski and look how that turned out.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Well, Ishida was in Hz but didn't last long either. Time is a factor that can verify if someone is strong or not.
I was there too, most of the server was at one point or another ; ].
And you are there also - for the present, in-and-out of the guild for the 10th time.

Only famous Polish immigrant I know is Polanski and look how that turned out.
T.Kosciuszko... I am sure you heard that one somewhere ;] .

Ishida_Tom

Squire
Well, Ishida was in Hz but didn't last long in the US either. Time is a factor that can verify if someone is strong or not.

Do you really think kid I care what you say? Better go back to books and make homework. Get old enough virgin, earn your own money, grow up and stop speak like dipshit rotfl. It's only game if you think anybody will remember you when demise die you are wrong.

Ps.: Call your daddy, he does not seem interested in your life.