UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ZS

zulu2401

Squire
Yer two percent rich the rest of u living in rags with no way to change that
Lol I love arguing with stupid people. I can do this all day with no hope of winning. The endless babble that comes from less intelligent life forms like you remind me of tropical monkeys. You never know what to say except screeching noises. Aside from the fact that you probably live in the slums of Sydney sapping off the free WiFi at McDonalds, you are definitely a special needs case. Way to paint a cross hair on your face. With incorrect grammar and dim witted comments, the future of your family looks pretty grimm.

DannoBro

Wanderer
Never been to Sydney
Too full of dickheads and Muslems

It is impossible to argue with someone who is right
No matter how much u might disagree with them

DannoBro

Wanderer
Lol I love arguing with stupid people. I can do this all day with no hope of winning. The endless babble that comes from less intelligent life forms like you remind me of tropical monkeys. You never know what to say except screeching noises. Aside from the fact that you probably live in the slums of Sydney sapping off the free WiFi at McDonalds, you are definitely a special needs case. Way to paint a cross hair on your face. With incorrect grammar and dim witted comments, the future of your family looks pretty grimm.

And as for mentioning a cross hair and my family haha Please bring it
U will find I am better armed then some European dog shit countries

Ishida_Tom

Squire
And as for mentioning a cross hair and my family haha Please bring it
U will find I am better armed then some European dog shit countries

Bitch please, go back eat bananas and shut up. Nobody likes you, nobody wants you, you are alone, hold pistol and kill yourself.

DannoBro

Wanderer
Hitler did a lot of good pitty the world never let him finish
Mate I am here coz I want to annoy some nerds who get theirs life worth out of this game
I don't req your approval or ur company bitch so suck it and like it
They way u cry to me makes me laugh coz I now know ur one of these worthless nerds