UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zulu-the-true-leader-of-the-American-faction

AnonymousUO

Squire
Zulu is the leader America deserves.
Time of people like MB is long gone.

I feel sorry watching how some of you simply cant see it ; Donald Trump wont be the president, you will have another democrat, similar to Obama.

Last edited:

zulu2401

Squire
And what do you mean leader like me. I don't troll people on tier one spawns and lead my guild into death everyday. Granted we are still a little rough around the edges, my advice to you ad MB is to start recruited because you are no longer Intimidating to the shard

MB

Knight
Yeah I'm so little of a concern you only make 20 posts a day about me and schedule your harrowers for 4am. See you Saturday night.

zulu2401

Squire
I think Zulu really has posters on his walls of MB and looks at them while telling him self "one day I will be on your level"
I think haggard has a poster of me he looks at while he's fucking his mom.

Last edited:

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Yeah I'm so little of a concern you only make 20 posts a day about me and schedule your harrowers for 4am. See you Saturday night.
Its a lame excuse. Sad to see you refuse to fight when Zulu and his guild challenge you to a harrower.
Havent you wrote yourself that people do harrower at best fitting time for them and their guilds? Do you really think its Zulu's choice that he has to work evennings?

Maybe we wont be comming to the saturdays harrower too, only because its 4-5 AM for us, what then ? And maybe Zulu will be busy working that time ?

Somehow you didnt complain about VD's spawnning sheldue when you and your group got wiped on the Oaks the other night in a perfectly equal fight.

Last edited:

MB

Knight
Saturday's harrower skulls were donated by and the time selected by Zulu's guild so we are accepting their harrower challenge. It is not the time I would choose since we have many players in Europe and Asia. I refuse to believe that 4am on a weekday is the best time for the majority of a guild that is primarily North American. You need to keep buttering up VD through Saturday though Alvin because an alliance between V and VD is the only Hail Mary you've got.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Freedom Fighter, Galder and dead Alvin.